I have been staying at this hotel, almost exclusively every time I travel to Las Vegas. This hotel is the best place to stay if you don't want to be in the Strip area. As mentioned in other reviews, the distance to the Strip is only about 15 - 20 minutes. You can even bypass the freeway, look at a map before you go into the Strip area. The rooms are always very nice. They have a coffee pot and coffee. One of the things that I like the most is that you can actually open your french doors and get fresh air. Some rooms have a small step out and others have a patio (first floor) or balconies, If you have a lager party, there are 2 beedroom suites that are on the upper floors. They have large terraces. Each room as a jacuzzi tub and a seperate shower. They do have a duel shower where you can have a standard shower or a rain shower. There are two buildings, best to request the Spa Tower. It is easier to get to the spa an the restaurants. The Spa is wonderful. There is usually a charge. Sometimes they have a special where you pay on a per room basis, but other times, I have had to pay on a per person basis. Check with the front desk when you check in. The fitness area is quite large and has everything available for a good workout. Looking out from the fitness area you have a pool that has jetted areas. The best part is you have a seperated men and womens area locker room. In the womens room it has a jacuzzi, cold plunge pool and a regular tmeperature small pool, just large enough to to float and such. You also have a sauna and steam rooms. All of this is included in the daily rate. Of course they offer personalized services, massages and such.
The restaurants are very good. My favorite is the Irish Pub there. Best Irish coffees, potato fritters and corned beef sandwiches, you cant go wrong. They have the 24 hour dinning area, food is very good, at least the times we have been there. The nicer dining area is wonderful and the food there is also very good. There is a casino if you want to do some gaming. It is not super large, but enjoyable just the same. What I do like about the casiono area, you do not have to go through a casino to get to the elevators to the rooms. The outdoor area is beautiful. The main pool is pretty large and the do have ample lounge chairs around the pool area. They do have a grill and bar casual ldining area. The food is very good and the drinks are better then you would find in any other hotel, but not the huge price you would pay at the big named resorts. In other reviews it is listed as a very family friendly hotel. I have also found it very enjoyable for couples and even having a buddy trip. Summerlin area has become a great place to be. In the area you have most of the chain restaurants and some more gourmet restaurants. Also good if you don't want to pay some of the higher prices in the Strip area. All in all this is a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for a luxury hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Las Vegas Marriott