I was very dissapointed at the lack of perks that I have grown accustomed to as a platinum member at this hotel. The biggest dissapointment was when they lied to me at check in. I asked for a room with a view of the mountains which most rooms have, and was told they were sold out and could not upgrade me. We preceded to walk to a couple of the restauants and bars and there was no one around?? Starting asking the help where is everyone and they told us it was only 50% occupied- which is what I suspected but not sure why the front desk told us they were sold out. They gave us a room in the middle of a soccer team and there were doors slamming and loud talk that woke us up the first night.Then we asked again for an upgrade and cut our touring short to get back and move rooms, and although the second room was bigger it had no view, so was not worth making the change. Also, some of the basic services that you get from ALL other Marriotts did not seem to apply here....no newspaper in the morning, not greated as a platinum member....just a mention that they had my elite status on file, and no special check in for platinum members. All and all the people at the front desk did not seem to care, but the rest of the staff at the pool and restaurant did seem friendly. Also, if you plan on going the end of October, be aware that they take in many teams, so the place has tons of kids, and although well behaved overall, the hallways, restaurants and pool felt like Orlando. I came here from the Cosmpolitan on the strip where they treated me great as a platinum member and was hoping for a quiet place to chill but would have preferred to have extended my stay at the Cosmopolitan where their service was so much better than the JW.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Marriott