“Top 100 Shop in the Country”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Las Vegas Cyclery

Las Vegas Cyclery
Las Vegas
“Top 100 Shop in the Country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Las Vegas Cyclery / Escape Adventures is the best shop in Vegas. They have a great inventory (bikes, parts, clothing), excellent rental fleet (high end), and experience staff. They are also walk the walk of an earth friendly company.

I live local and have tried all the other shops in town. These guys are still the best.

Visited June 2013
EA-GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Cyclery, responded to this review, December 13, 2016
Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for the feedback! Coming from a local that means the world. We know you have other choices in town and we appreciate you choosing Las Vegas Cyclery as your go to bike shop. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

New York City, New York
“Great selection, helpful staff, and net-zero energy building!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

If you have any concern for lowering your carbon footprint, then you won't find a more complementary bike shop than Las Vegas Cyclery. Their products and service are top notch and they take sustainability more seriously than any bike shop likely anywhere in the country. Every aspect of the shop was made in an attempt to minimize their energy and water consumption and waste production. The shop is worth a visit even if you don't plan on buying anything!

Visited June 2013
Thank you so much for choosing Las Vegas Cyclery! Thank you so much for the feedback! Our dream is to inspire other business owners to build in the same manner. We have so much sun here in Vegas why not go solar! We also have a wind turbine that creates power as well which works well here in the valley because we have many windy days. Thank you for stopping by the shop and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Best Bike Shop In Las Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Title Says it All Friendly Staff.Awsome Selection,Great Location.Need a Bike to Rent Las Vegas Cycle has it all.

1 Thank Ron F
Thank you so much for the feedback! I am glad we are exceeding your expectations and we look forward to assisting you in the future.
Lynwood, California
“Epic tour - Don't fault the middle man”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I read a few reviews in tripadvisor before booking my tour and I was a bit worrisome. But I booked anyway. The desert is a Epic Place to Mountain bike. A 4 hr tour by a experienced and knowledgeable guide was all I could really ask for. truly worth every penny for the Lifetime memory made.
The Customer service from Escape adventure's / Las Vegas Cyclery was stellar. I found out the bad reviews on here were due to the Middle booking company not the tour company it self. I suggest calling Escape Adventures direct when booking your next Adventure.

Visited April 2013
Thank you for choosing Escape Adventures! We appreciate any and all feedback as we are constantly focused on getting better. Thank you for taking the time to discuss your experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Burke, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unimpressed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Incredibly rude on the phone (Barbara). No help. Upon telling me they had no availability for a guded tour, i proceeded to ask if they had any suggestions for other outfitters, upon which she said, "we have no competition in all of Las Vegas". A quick google search revealed several other outfitters.

- McGhies Biking Tours was immediately responsive and ultimately provided a fantastic experience.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Wes M
I am so sorry for your experience, Barbara is no longer with the company. I am glad you were able to get a tour while you were in town and I hope you can give us another chance to impress in the future. If you call Escape Adventures ask for Kevin Ford and I will personally set you up with an awesome ride.