“Unimpressed”
Review of Las Vegas Cyclery

Las Vegas Cyclery
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Incredibly rude on the phone (Barbara). No help. Upon telling me they had no availability for a guded tour, i proceeded to ask if they had any suggestions for other outfitters, upon which she said, "we have no competition in all of Las Vegas". A quick google search revealed several other outfitters.

- McGhies Biking Tours was immediately responsive and ultimately provided a fantastic experience.

2  Thank Wes M
EA-GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Cyclery, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

I am so sorry for your experience, Barbara is no longer with the company. I am glad you were able to get a tour while you were in town and I hope you can give us another chance to impress in the future. If you call Escape Adventures ask for Kevin Ford and I will personally set you up with an awesome ride.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

A group of nine of us did the half day guided mountain bike tour through red rock canyon. Our group had mixed levels of biking and mountain biking experience - but the tour was advertised as suitable for athletic beginners. Our guide was nice and an experienced rider. The route was a lot more difficult than we had anticipated, we had two falls (one of which resulted in the bike not being rideable - it was a long walk back to the carpark!). The views were beautiful, but if our group had known how difficult it would be I don't think we would have done the tour. Would recommend this for intermediate and experienced mountain bikers only.

2  Thank hapitraveller
EA-GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Cyclery, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2016

Thank you for choosing Escape Adventures and for the feedback. I am sorry that your experience was not what you expected. We do cater to all levels and try our best to accommodate everyone. Sorry to hear about the bike. Falls do happen unfortunately and I hope you are ok. I hope we can have you back in the future for another shot to impress.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The staff at Las Vegas Cyclery were incredible! A group of us traveled from Chicago to ride the Adventurecorps Spring Death Valley Century. The LVC staff was the best instore SAG team for us. We had our bikes checked and adjusted. Plus, my nephew rented a road bike. They supplied him with an excellent road bike that met the demands of the century ride. We were also able to rent a bike rack that secured our bikes for the ride to Furnace Creek. At the end of our adventure, LVC packed and shipped our bikes for us. Thank you for taking the hassles out of our trip! Wish you were located in Chicago.....can't wait to visit with you again!

Thank you so much for choosing Las Vegas Cyclery! We are lucky to have the wonderful customers that we receive. I am glad we were able to make your trip a little easier and more enjoyable for you. Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Three mid- ranged bikers rented bikes from Las Vegas Cyclery with dreams of riding around Red Rock Canyon. However, after 2 hours of riding up hill to the canyon, there just wasn't enough energy to make it through the whole loop of the canyon. The 1/2 hour ride down hill back to the bike shop was the best! We rented a car the next day and hiked the canyon. So we did get the great experience of the canyon. The bike shop was informative and our bike were in very good condition. We should have been warned to bring more water. Fortunately, we met a man who was working and he gave us each a cold bottle, which was a life- savor. Thanks, strange man.

1  Thank gator33

Thank you for choosing Las Vegas Cyclery! Anytime you are in the desert you definitely need water. I always tell people to bring or buy a camelback. I am glad it all worked out though and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Owners are super enthusiastic and support great local causes. We'll be back! Thank you for helping us on our recent visit when your new shop wasn't even open!

Thank you so much for choosing Las Vegas Cyclery! We appreciate the feedback and we do love our community and do everything we can to make a positive impact. We look forward to your next visit.