“Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The best seafood place in town. It has been my obsession to eat at this place whenever I am craving from seafood. The snow crabs, lobster and shrimps are very juicy and tasty. Me my wife and family always eat at Red Lobster.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Mango cocktails were fine, but our lobster and shrimp platters seemed "overcooked" (like reheated in the microwave oven). Shrimps were mushy and tastless. Lobster was fine but had to add some salt because there was almost no taste. Service was fine but food was not as it should be.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

At the Red Lobster, you can order a lobster any way you like it. I personally like it broiled and then cracked into pieces by the waitress, and served with drawn butter. I went there with my son and 2 grandsons. They ordered it in different ways. We all enjoyed our meals very much.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped for lunch at Red Lobster on Decatur. We were first in line to be seated, and after 14 customers had exited, we were still waiting.. This meant understaffing, no bus people to clean tables. Our server said she would take excellent care of us, but we waited and waited for iced tea. Biscuits that are usually so good, were very salty.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The menu provided a wide variety of choices and the two special deals were well worth the money. They are willing to accommodate special requests. The only "negative", they ran out of the cheese biscuits after the first serving but, in reality, that is probably good, as I would have eaten too many of them.