“Horrible Customer Service”

and up
Las Vegas Indoor Kart Racing
Ranked #77 of 275 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Pole Position Raceway is the premiere indoor motorsports experience in Las Vegas. Located one mile west of the Las Vegas Strip, the climate-controlled facility is home to the fastest indoor karts in the United States. It features a fully air-conditioned 1/4-mile track, adult & kids karts, and a real motorsports museum that's free to the public. NASCAR Champ Kurt Busch said "Pole Position Raceway is the place for indoor karting."
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Horrible Customer Service”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My sister, myself and our husbands visited your Las Vegas location on Sunday, July 14th. This was a part of our trip we were looking forward to. We paid our admission and waited until we were called for our turn. I believe there was a small party of 4 before us and a party of 2 that came after us. After the party of 2, a TV crew came in with a gentleman and a couple of girls. We watched as they put on the red suits (several times for re-takes), filmed introductions with the local staff, and then made their way over to the pit. As we watched them put helmets on and off, watch the pit video, etc., we realized that we (paying customers) were going to get bumped out of our turn for this "celebrity." Come to find out, the gentleman was last years world poker player runner up ..... no one in my opinion worthy of bumping paying customers. I feel that if the staff came to us and said something, perhaps asked if we would mind waiting, I wouldn't be so upset. When we asked for a refund, we had to wait for "John" to come over (from the TV crew) to refund us. No apology was given, nothing at all. We spent time in a cab, $25 for cab fare there, and $25 cab fare back, plus the time waiting. I am very disappointed in our experience. I will not be afraid to share this will anyone else either. I hope you realize that you are in a tourist town, and those paying customers were the ones keeping your doors open, as the no one we spoke to while we were waiting were locals.

Visited July 2013
8 Thank Janet S
Brad M, Owner at Pole Position Raceway - Indoor Karting, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Janet, I apologize for the issue you experienced. I received your complaint directly and responded directly to you. Bottom line, we messed up and you got delayed but I will make it right with you; I wish you had given me the chance to respond directly to your letter before going nuclear on important review sights like Trip Advisor. We are human. We make mistakes, but if you give me the chance, I will do the right thing always. You have my contact information in your email. Brad Mark, Managing Partner Pole Position Raceway Las Vegas.

Russellville, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Corporate Event FUN!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I attended a Client Appreciation Party which rented the whole place for 3-4 hours for about 200-300 people. I was amazed at the speed and handling of the karts and I had a blast. I only wish I'd gotten in a second race but due to the number of people I didn't feel like waiting that long before I could visit the open bar that was provided with the catering. The staff was extremely friendly but they were understandably adamant about no drinking and driving. They also have a decent choice of video games but the wife stated "they are all guy games".

Visited July 2013
Brad M, General Manager at Pole Position Raceway - Indoor Karting, responded to this review, January 12, 2015
Colorado Springs, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT for the Kids AND the Adults!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is an EXCELLENT place for the kiddos AND the grown-ups. PPR provides an ideal way to keep the kids and the parents happy while in Vegas. You can race your kids on the raceway, speeds up to 40 mph I think? Great, fun, affordable. Bring socks and prepare for SPEED!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank shannun1013
Akron, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Best go karting fun I've ever had”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've been go karting dozens of times, but this by far was the best time ever. In relation, it's also the most money i've ever spent to go also, lol. So, i guess you get what you pay for. One ride will cost you like $30, or a three-race pak costs $75. It may sound steep at first, but once you drive it , you see why. The karts are way faster than what you'd expect, the layout is challenging and very fun. Lots of braking and actual 'DRIVING'. This is NOT like the county fair where you just hold the floor the whole time and drive around. This is WAY more technical and FUN. I would definately go back.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank RockyP95
Watertown, South Dakota
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fast and fun”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Located right across from the Palms tower. When I went it was quiet. I was able to race right away. Look for a coupon or print one off on the internet. It will save you $5. Races are $25 per race but they often run a special on a couple of races and a t shirt. One race was enough for me. I would have needed a break between races as my arms hurt when I was finished. The cart speeds are fast and the track has a lot of turns and places to out brake or accelerate around someone. You get your lap times after the race. It was awesome and speeds were amazing considering the carts are electric. Amazing response of the accelerator. Try it out it was worth going to. Be prepared to be sore.

Visited May 2013