Pole Position Raceway - Indoor Karting
and up
Las Vegas Indoor Kart Racing
Ranked #76 of 286 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Pole Position Raceway is the premiere indoor motorsports experience in Las Vegas. Located one mile west of the Las Vegas Strip, the climate-controlled facility is home to the fastest indoor karts in the United States. It features a fully air-conditioned 1/4-mile track, adult & kids karts, and a real motorsports museum that's free to the public. NASCAR Champ Kurt Busch said "Pole Position Raceway is the place for indoor karting."
Reviewed March 24, 2013

it was a lot of fun. but we were told a 30 min wait and we waited for over an hour. we paid for 2 times and it was our last day there.
it was fun but was over priced

Brad M, General Manager at Pole Position Raceway - Indoor Karting, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2015

All reviews
in 57 reviews
"laps"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Whoa! I never expected the Go-KArts to go as fast as they did! What a thrill! I will come back here every time I come to Vegas for sure!!!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great place to go with friends and family. Staff very friendly and knowledgable. Don't think twice about this place just come on down and enjoy it. Lots aof fun.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had an awesome time with 4 friends and I think having friends with us heightened our experience because we were able to race against them. The karts go much faster than I thought they would go so I was the snail of the group, but my fiance and his buddies would whip around turns. We took a cab over from the Tropicana and it didn't cost us too much. To get back we walked to the Palms, which is in front of Pole Position and got a cab back to our hotel, which made the location fairly easy for someone who didn't have a car. I can't say that as a female it was the best of Vegas, but the men in the group had a really wonderful time doing something with each other that didn't involve gambling or seeing a show and truly getting to hang out. If you're looking for something a little different to do, then I would recommend trying Pole Position.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stayed at the Luxor, our 4th trip, 1st trip for our 9 year old. I called pole position and asked for directions. I had a lovely young lady tell me that a shuttle would pick us up free of charge right at our hotel and bring us back. 5 of us headed over the day after Xmas around noon. Driver was pleasant, seemed genuinely appreciative of a small tip. Place was not busy at all, we waited maybe 15 minutes to race. Ok now the bad. Price is steep, not gonna lie. One race is not worth taking the time out of your day to head over there so you gotta do 2. They do try to make it a deal for you. Basically we all got to race twice and got a free t-shirt for 60 bucks. After all it is Vegas! But we bit the bullet and did it. Race was phenomenal. My biggest complaint is that there should be 3 classes of racing instead of 2. My 9 year old had to race in the childrens class which is fine but there were some BIG kids in the kids class and he really got banged around. Some of the kids looked 14 or 15 years old and it really made it unfair for a timid 9 year old getting beat around. He really didn't enjoy himself. Again I get it, they want to get you in and get you out....I would suggest tightening the age groups to child, Jr. Adult or built another child specific track, place is on a huge property. Overall a good experience, I will definately go back. Don't be fooled or cocky people.....these cars HAUL the MAIL!!!