“Monster Meatball”
Review of Lavo Restaurant

Lavo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lavo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #172 of 5,055 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had a great time at Lavo for our anniversary dinner. Server was attentive and knowledgeable which helped us pick our way through the menu. We shared a meatball and some jumbo shrimp to start, be warned the meatball is not a starter it is a main course, tasted great though! Main courses were well prepared but the highlight was a strawberry shortcake they had prepared as an anniversary surprise. Great attention to detail Lavo we will be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,458)

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Loved Lavo so much, ate there two nights in a row. Excellent menu, I had the BEST carbonara I've ever experienced. Steaks very good, pizza excellent, beautiful and comfortable interior. NOTE: The house plays Techno music (I really don't like it at all) but they keep the volume down until 10PM, and then they turn it up. Lavo becomes a night club upstairs at night and I think only on the weekends. I really don't get the Techno sound during the dining hours, but at least it is low enough not to disturb a conversation. Great grub, located inside the Palazzo Hotel.

2  Thank Michael P
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We went here on our final night in vegas for a meal,the place is stunning inside with a really good dj.the good was amazing the lobster soup we had was the best iv tasted.iv bern to vegas five times and ate in lots of places there but this was one of the best.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Food was really good and we had some recommendations from waiter...the meatballs were the best I have ever had..,only one negative point was the waiter we had was a bit intrusive and we found this made our experience awkward.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Lavo was the hottest spot years ago when I discovered the spaghetti and meatballs. We had a reservation but didn't need one at this time of the year. I will consistently recommend the spaghetti and meatballs, they gave never disappointed me. They are the mist expensive spaghetti and meatballs you will gave but worth it. The service is excellent and the atmosphere changes depending on the season and time you go. Enjoy! I always do.