“Lavo is a Sure Bet”
Review of Lavo Restaurant

Lavo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lavo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #155 of 4,864 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
San Rafael, California
“Lavo is a Sure Bet”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

From the food, service, atmosphere and preferred access to the nightclub, Lavo provided an enjoyable evening. Not too loud, but a nice up-tempo and elegant environment. Food cooked to perfection. Service was personable and always attentive. Excellent for family, business or somewhere in-between, I highly recommend Lavo.

1 Thank AllenF284

Dublin, Ireland
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had dinner here on Friday night with my wife. We find portions in teh US massive so kept to oredring a main and a desert. For main we both choose the meatballs and pasta. This dish was nice but nothing impressive. For desert we ordered a cheescake and bread pudding. Both were good but the portions are too big to finish. Would try again but wouldn't rush back.

Marietta, Georgia
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner at Lavo!!!! We started out with the calamari appetizer and the wedge salad. To be perfectly honest, that was totally enough food for our dinner. The salad was HUGE!!! We had also ordered a large meatball to share. We were so full after eating the salad and calamari that we didn't have much too for this Oversized meatball. It was delicious, but we ended up leaving half on the table. We are staying at the Palazzo and do not have a mini fridge or microwave in our room. Otherwise, we would have brought the leftovers with us. Wonderful dinner in a romantic setting!

Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Try the Meatball!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had dinner at Lavo with coworkers on a business trip. The server convinced us to order the meatball as an appetizer. It was excellent and highly recommended. For dinner, I had the sea bass which was great. The atmosphere is decent - very dark, hip music, club-like. It was not what I was expecting for an Italian restaurant but I enjoyed it.

• Visited October 2013
“Great food great service”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I walked in without reservations and were seated outside with no wait. The view was pretty nice the outside seating overlooks the strip. The food was excellent we shared a scallop appetizer that was delicious. I had the meatballs which the server recommended they were excellent as well! We would definitely visit again!

• Visited August 2013