The rooms were clean, beautiful and spacious. For only $29.95 a night, it was great! The only complaint is that the casino is smokey. I didn't think my room was, but some of the people I was traveling with did. The room service was quick and very delicious! I wasnt feeling well and ordered hot tea through room service later, which they didnt charge me for. The check in check out was easy and no wait. I went to the cafe for breakfast, where service was a bit slow, but food was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel