If you have a vehicle it is not a bad hotel to stay at. About 12km from the Strip, in an area where there isn't much to do. I paid $40 US /night, stayed 3 nights on my way to Palm Springs California. Free parking at any hotel on the Strip, so that's what we did. The smoke in the casino area did not affect the room, we were on the 11th floor. Nice that they had security 24/7 in the parking lots. Overall I would stay there again, although it may not be my first choice. But if you book early (we booked a few days before) you may be able to get a hotel on the Strip for a little more, but of course there are the resort fees. Didn't use the fitness center or spa. I am particuliar about cleanliness and most people would find the room clean, however it was Ok, not like I would keep it i.e. cleaning the nooks and crannies with a toothbrush. But again it is a hotel with lots of guests.The lighting in the washroom was not bright enough. The free WiFi, Starbucks coffee, danish and paper are bonuses along with no resort fees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel