stay here in an petit suite for 2 nights with a great deal of agoda the room was fantastic 2 floor to ceiling windows and you can relax in the Jacuzzi and see the strip from the room I was in 202 I think lovely big bed, fridge and wet bar also massive bathroom with a walk in shower and Jacuzzi bath very deep water wings may be needed lol. front desk absolutely fantastic I was helped by charlotte as my booking had not been put on their system but after a few calls she sorted it and she had finished her shift but stayed on to help me thank you very much by the she didn't say a word about staying on to help me so thanks again. there's a free shuttle from sam's town to harrah's strip and California downtown as the strip is about a 7-10 min drive or a 202 bus stop right outside the hotel last stop $7 for 24 hours I believe and you will not miss the hotel at night as it's lit up like a Christmas tree lol. enjoy I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas