We have been to Vegas several times and have always stayed near or on the Strip. This time we thought about doing something different and spent four nights at the Eastside Cannery. You'll definitely need a car since the Strip is about 15 minutes away, but if you're mobile it's well worth the savings to stay off Strip. The hotel is well maintained, as clean as anything we've stayed in on the Strip, and conveniently located along Boulder highway. It doesn't offer the mammoth size of some casino hotels but it also doesn't have the crowds. Rooms are well appointed, quiet and offer great views. Parking is free and there are several restaurants and casinos nearby. Book the Cannery for your next Vegas getaway. It'll mean more money for other things, like shows and shopping!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel