Booked this hotel mainly because they don't charge the exorbitant "resort fee", exactly they don't charge one at all. The "resort fee" is just a way for 'strip hotel' to make more money on things other hotels in the country provide free of charge, like internet usage. BUT I digress, The Eastside Cannery is a great place to stay, large clean rooms. Great A/C. Front desk service for issues is outstanding. The casino is nice with a wide variety of slot machine choices. Even the buffet, although less expensive by far than most is pretty good. Definitely would stay there again if the opportunity arises. And the overall rate was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Vegas.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas