Wow, what a surprise. Great hotel in a bad area. Lots of security. Lots of low lifes walking around. Rooms are beautiful. Be careful in the tub, they use liquid soaps, very slippery. Beds are comfy. Tvs are big. Room design is stellar. Nice and quiet with great views. Front desk staff and reservations are not polished / lack of training and management. Require coupons for discounts / comps. Other casinos use your players card directly. One of the few casinos still using silly coupons. FYI to management everyone else stopped using couppons due to employee fraud / theft. Time to get with the times GM. A highroller using coupons, just embarrasing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Despegar.com so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas