We arraqnged to meet some local family here to have a lunch visit! I had never bee to this part of Vegas and found it very nice. A quaint but modern facility it is a clean casino with very sweet friendly staff. We dined in a place called Snaps. Name works with all the old time pictures hanging from teh ceiling and walls. Very clean, we ate well and were treated like family by the staff. A gal named Lee was especially helpful. We returned the next day with a bigger group and were treated just as well and as efficiently. A hit and worth the trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Vegas.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas