We have stayed her on a few occasions, both for business and for getaways to the Las Vegas area. The best features of the hotel are the rooms; big, with very comfortable king-size beds, new LCD TVs, and of course the average (for the price-class) casino downstairs. Food choices are good (although ti seems the Mexican restaurant is closed more nights than it is open, and the buffet is not open for breakfast). The only negatives I have are regarding the check-in... it seems they always lose m in their computer & need to re-enter my contact & address information, which had delayed my check-in on a couple of occasions. Still, one of my favorite places to stay on the Boulder Hwy. Will definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas