Enjoyed the laid back atmosphere here-unlike the pulsating energy driven strip; Nice place to just sit back & chill out; Enjoyed the horse race betting area, there is a roped off area that contains a few "classic" slot machines that take a quarter & spew quarters from below, to winners; don't think any other place in Vegas has such machines. Sunday $7 buffet was great ! From breakfast items-eggs Benedict (even omelets made to order) to catfish, pork loin, all kinds of salads, veggies, & desserts; drinks were included in the price. Some parts of the casino seemed smokier than others but other than that, had a perfect time for the price. Very casual dress, did see many seniors there -especially Sunday-probably locals who know a bargain..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas