“We landed at Duck Creek met by welcoming management, and are experiencing a quiet, safe, ultra clean RV Park with secure facilit”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Duck Creek RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Vegas
Duck Creek RV Park
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

We are snowbirds from Alaska January through April. This is our second year and love it. We scouted all the parks up and down Boulder Hwy, The Strip and North LV before landing here! After a drive through and visit with the staff we were sold for the reasons in the opening statement. But wait! There's more. We love the wide driving area because we don't feel fenced in! I order online my meds and vitamins, and get tax papers, important documents from home, continually, for this year and last. The office staff are the best at collecting signed mail from PO, Fed Ex, UPS. and assuring my name on package matches my name on the Park Registration form. This is important to me. I appreciate the mail box service as well. I recommend this neighborhood above all others! Great County park for extended family walks with Stadium lighting till 10 p.m. Oh, don't forget to take your pets for a little frizbee. Use your security key through the gate and enjoy. Sam Boyd Stadium is on the other side of the park. One more thing. Pool and spa are beautiful here. On a larger scale there is a fantastic water park in construction now and expected to be ready this year! Also, we took an awe inspiring ride down Lake Mead Blvd a few miles from Duck Creek toward Lake Mead National Park and on through State Parks Valley of Fire and Red Rock Canyon: Memories you can put in the bank! Need I say more. You'll love Duck Creek, whether for a few days or extended stay! That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank cooksfromalaska
wildwest63, General Manager at Duck Creek RV Park, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank You for the great review, we look forward to your return to our park next year.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Everytime I stay here it seems to get better. The park is clean, safe, and very well maintained. Our compliments to the new owner - it is such a vast improvement in just a couple of years over the conditions when this was Covered Wagon and the "tyrant" ran the place. The manager and her staff our very friendly and helpful. My wife and I especially like how peaceful the park is compared to other RV parks in Vegas. They go to a lot of trouble to maintain the high standards that the owner has set. We always stay at Duck Creek when in Vegas and feel that we are at "home" when the staff welcomes us back. It would be nice if they had cable TV, but then they would probably need to raise the rates and I would rather have the reasonable rates. The heated pool sure is a nice touch, especially in the winter.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank David N
We appreciate the fantastic review. The owners of park are indeed, very meticulous when it comes to their RV Park. I will make a copy of this review and give to James. So he will see that his hard work has not gone unnoticed.
Benson, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed in this park for 3 months because it was way better than the one down the street. However we discovered that the manager is two faced; she can be nice to your face and then talk about you behind your back. We had a package in route when we checked out, we left a forwarding address. When the package arrived we got an e-mail from the Post Office so I called the Manager and she said she did not sign for it and sent it back. I got proof of her signature from the Post Office and so she changed her story but still insisted that she sent the package back in spite of the Post Office telling me that there was no record of it being sent back and the mailman saying that he did not take the package back. I never got my package. The Manager here cannot be trusted. You would be better off to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Montana M
wildwest63, General Manager at Duck Creek RV Park, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
This tenant stayed in our park from 10/23/13 to 3/1/13. As to her mail being mishandled, she had a package sent to our park in a fictitious name, not her registered name. We gave package back to our mailman, and package was sent back to sender. Post Office tells us a different story then she tells in this review. Her perception of events escalated causing her to write this review which is not at all factual.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

This park is charges to get a key to the facilities with a promise to refund our $5 after we return key . I dropped off the key under the door as we were leaving before they opened. I called them right when they opened and they refused to refund the key charge as promised. Stay away from this place as they are not ethical.

• Stayed March 2013
5 Thank Metzjla
Tenant left before we opened, when she called she wanted a refund on her credit card, my staff member had to get approval from management before issuing credit on credit card. And I was away from office. Most generally a tenant will either bring key back to us the night before they leave, or wait until our office opens. We will even offer to send the $5.00 to them. Upon my arrival, my employee immediately told me about the situation, I took the phone number they had on our customer receipt form and tried to call them back, I reached a dance studio, and left a message, have heard nothing back.
Hellertown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2010

Made reservations about a month ago. Knew I was leaving Pennsylvania. Needed a quiet neat little place that would take our family and 4 dogs (small) Made a small trip and visited them first. Everyone was polite and the place looked OK compared to the rest of the places we looked at. Facilities were kept spotless and services were adequate.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank DKeddd
wildwest63, General Manager at Duck Creek RV Park, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2010

This park is clean & quite, the bathrooms are spotless, the pool is beautiful the people are very friendly. When we arrived they were having what they called their monthly event. They told us to come back later for a BBQ they have somthing differant every month just for the tenants. It is the cleanest & most friendly park we have stayed in while in nv.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank melanie1004
wildwest63, General Manager at Duck Creek RV Park, responded to this review, January 13, 2016
Thank You for the nice review.
Las Vegas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2009

We called up way ahead of time and made reservations...and we told them we had 3 dogs....are dogs are pretty good sized. Turns out the owner wont allow anything over 15 lbs. So we ended up in quite a pickle as they wouldn't let us check in with our dogs. Went to Sam 's town a little down the street and they had MUCH better amenities for a about $6 a day extra and they didn't have ANY rules about dogs...I don't like a place where I make reservations and they drop the ball with advising me about the rules, I get there, and I have to suffer cause of their stupid rules.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
5 Thank royst23
wildwest63, General Manager at Duck Creek RV Park, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Previous Management under Covered Wagon RV Park.
Does not apply to Duck Creek RV Park's Management.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
BEST WESTERN PLUS Henderson Hotel
Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas - Henderson

Been to Duck Creek RV Park? Share your experiences!