“Best Hotel Ever.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Convention Center Las Vegas
Ranked #101 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 19, 2011

This is the place to stay , No line ups,
Very friendly staff, The rooms were huge with a fridge, great coffee maker , Really comfy beds, super clean, modern decor .Air was really cool and with it being over 100 very well appreciated .
Bonus fresh cooked breakfast every morning no line ups for that , Managers cocktail party every night from 5:30 to 7:30 with great drinks ,friendly bartenders . Didn't use the pool , but it was nice .
No it is not on the strip but I really liked that , an 8 min walk to the Monorail , a little exercise was great . Would stay there next time for sure .

Room Tip: Bigger rooms with the bubble windows on each floor
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,598)

Reviewed June 11, 2011

Stayed here the first 2 nights of my 7 night stay in Vegas. The room had 2 double beds with a flatscreen with a seperate living room with an indiviudal coffee maker, microwave and fridge. The beds were very comfy and it was nice to be able to keep leftovers (since food is not cheap). our first night we attended the Managers Happy Hour from 5:30-7:30 where there was unlimited FREE drinks! Free liquor drinks, beer and wine! They served pretzels, and nachos with beans. Definately helped save money. The next night we were exhausted and ate at the restaurant in the hotel. The food was good, nothing exceptional but convenient. This hotel is definately not the party place that Planet Hollywood was but it had some nice perks. It was within walking distance of the convention center where our conference was located. The monorail station is very close. It was inconveneint for my friend to stay here and try to hang out at Planet Hollywood with the rest of us...cab rides were around $10 each way from Embassy to PH. She did not feel comfortable walking from the Embassy to the monorail station after dark. It is rather poorly lit in that area. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Embassy and would recommend if you are not wanting a "vegas" feel. It is quite and comfy and the managers happy hour can definately save you some money on partying. The rooms are nice as always and according to my friend, have not had bed bugs issues.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank margaritattu
Reviewed June 6, 2011

The staff were friendly and helpful , the hotel was clean and pretty. We stayed in one of the rooms with a large patio and we loved it. It had a great view and we didn't want to leave the patio it was so nice. We ended up having drinks and sitting out there for a few hours. The night time free reception includes free drinks, beer, well drinks, soda etc. They also offered free nachos , popcorn, pretzels. In the morning we had a full breakfast with cooked to order omelets. Overall we had a great experience. This hotel is a hidden gem !

Room Tip: Get the room with the large patio !!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I am a frequent business traveler, and stayed at this hotel on points. The location is convenient to the airport and the strip, and not far from a monorail station. This was an older hotel, not the best, but definatley not the worst.

We checked in and the front desk staff were very nice. Being a frequent traveler, I always do a "sweep" of the room when I walk in. I pulled back the bedding and it looked like Big Foot had slept in that bed the night before. I called the front desk, and they were very apologetic and put us in a different room. Room 2 was much cleaner. My biggest complaint had to be with the occupants in the room next to us. We could hear everything - they must have had 40 people staying in that room. So, we didn't get much rest. Thin walls - I guess.

Breakfast was very good, my husband enjoyed the eggs cooked to order. Again, all of the service staff were very kind and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2011

I stayed 3 nights for a convention, wanted a quiet off-strip non-casino hotel and that is what you get here. This is an older (1999) hotel and my room showed a bit of wear. Decor is standard business hotel fare. Acceptable condition but the upholstered furniture was showing some wear. Good bed, I got upgraded to a "conference room" suite with a huge third room with conference table, wet bar, fridge and micro, none of which I needed or used. Bathroom was pretty standard, nothing special. My Hhonors Gold status got me free internet and the room upgrade. Hotel has atrium lobby with serviceable free breakfast including omelet station, service was fast and efficient. Free happy hour which I did not use. Also has indoor pool, outdoor spa, and typical exercise room. There are few restaurants within walking distance, but there is a new McDonalds next door, and a few convenience store. Walking distance to Las Vegas Convention Center, short cab ride to airport. About 1 mile to strip. Atrium lobby faces Wynn golf course.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Rob591977
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I don't know what the value for this hotel was like as it was paid for by my Boyfriends company. He was down there for a tradeshow/convention. I met him down there when he was finished and stayed in the hotel for one night.
He had been there for 4 already and it was a great time for him regarding the room/hotel.
The desk staff was very friendly (I tend to call down with questions a lot lol) and helpful.
The room was fantastic. A little dark in the living room as there are no windows to the outside, just to the outside hallway so you always need the lights on. Bed was very comfortable and I slept pretty good.
Everything was very clean, the bathroom was fantastic, although when I went to take a bath at about 1am the water would not go hot. It was fine the next day though.
This was a fantastic hotel if you're looking to stay off the strip. We had a car to drive to the strip so I don't know how long the walk would be.
Another downside is that internet costs $10 for 24 hours of connection :(

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2011

We really like the Embassy Suites properties overall. The two rooms and 2 TVs are great and you do not feel claustrophobic if you are staying more than a night. The breakfast was excellent--especially the cooked to order omelets. The only disappointing thing this time was there were some stains on the living carpet. It didn't seem dirty but the marks kind of turned me off. Bathroom was clean, bedroom was clean, and bed was comfortable. Decent toiletries. Had to ask for a room cleaning at one point--desk clerk tried to get out of talking to housekeeping but did and they did it immediately.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple