“Their thiefs”

Ranked #192 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Townsend, Montana
“Their thiefs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had maid a reservation that was air fare and hotel included. We I went to check in they charged my card an extra $79. For water and $120. For incidental. I thought that was crazy since I have already paid for the hotel. I was confused about the water charge it because of the two bottle of water they put in every room. The hotel is a dump and need fixing. Then after about 3 days being their I get a call from my bank say a $1,000. Has been taken out of my card from the hotel, I ask to speak to management witch took a day and they tell me no we didnt charge your card. But they did and were trying to seal money or something from me. I will never go back and I will be pressing charges

• Stayed April 2014
9 Thank montanagirl54

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Hither and Yon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I understand taxes, but adding over $11 in "resort fees" for a place that doesn't have a swimming pool available is ridiculous! It's an outdoor pool, closed for the summer, yet we weren't told of its closure until we walked out to go swimming. The outside temperature was over 75 degrees that day, and the kiddos were looking forward to playing in the water. It was a terrible disappointment to find the pool area locked--and being charged over $11 for the experience really rubbed salt in the wound...

To top it off, when I was logging in to the internet, it mentioned I'd be charged $5.99 For a local casino, this one certainly "nickle and dimes" their clients!

Our experience at the buffet was equally disappointing, and I cannot recommend the property in the slightest.

Every room in the Station franchise was booked, so we were happy to find this double-bed (not queen) cancellation during our walk-in attempt. Too bad we were charged for a resort experience that wasn't made available.

Room Tip: 5th floor rooms on the even side of this aging hotel have a nice view away from The Strip toward Red...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
8 Thank RoadTrippin406

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Goodyear, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was the worst stay I have ever had anywhere. I got a non smoking room and it smelled like I had just entered the smoke Olympics. Plus front desk is rude will never work with them again. It is better to spend a little bit more money but get a good room with nice people.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
8 Thank Chapiz G
Cortez, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I really wanted to give this property a better review, because the CASINO is great, however the hotel room was the worst I've stayed at in Vegas...sad part is that it has tonnes of potential, "needs TLC" in the language of real estate agents.

The room walls were an off yellow, and totally bare, just a small mirror, horrid white carpet with a floral print and dirty. The bathoom was pretty bad too as well as the chemical "air freshener" that was way overused.

This is NOT a tourist casino, it is a locals casino, catering to a diverse cross section of working class Las Vegans, don't stay here...play here, the machines are loose, and ten bucks kept me going for three days of gaming, and I left with a hundred more than I arrived with.

If they remodeled the hotel tower, this place could be a gem...it is perfect size, and more bearable than the strip, and they have an ice rink year round.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
6 Thank mikethebunny
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I came with my family of 6. The staff were very pleasant and seated us right away. I was amazed at how much variety of foods they had. Our waiter seemed agitated a bit but I don't blame him as he had to many tables that evening. I can tell he was trying very hard to be nice so I appreciated that very much. Desserts looked amazing and even had sugar free desserts for us that are diabetics. I fully recommend this place. Restrooms were very close and clean.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Maria M
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Visited This hotel for a 2 night stay in October with some friends. Amazing value @ $49 per night room rate and whilst the rooms were a little jaded they were very clean. The casino was extremely well maintained and very clean and breakfast was reasonably priced with good choice. Pleasantly surprised and would have no issue staying again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank pcmcgrath
Petaluma, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

I live in Vegas, and have not been to the Fiesta in several years. I was there in December to meet some friends of friends who were in town. We went up to their room to get them, as soon as I entered the room, I felt like I needed a shower and I made certain not to touch anything...would not stay here ever, even if it were free. A few minutes North is Santa Fe Station, stay there.

Room Tip: There is not a good room here. Check out Santa Fe Station instead, much better property
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends