“Experience Las Vegas like a VIP”
Review of Sinatra

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Wynn Boulevard
Transit: Las Vegas Transit, 24 hours daily.
Description: At Sinatra, the fine Italian restaurant inside Encore, Steve Wynn has created a tribute to the man who was equal parts colleague, legend and friend. Chef Theo Schoenegger, formerly of Patina in Los Angeles, crafts a culinary homage to Ol" Blue Eyes that showcases the signature flavors of Italy. For reservations of parties of 6 or larger, please contact Wynn and Encore Restaurant and Show Reservations toll free at: 1-888-320-7110.
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The food and service were wonderful. It's pricey so prepared... but everything is pricey in strip restaurants. When the waitress learned I was a major Sinatra fan she brought me scrapbooks of the Chairman provided by the Sinatra family. They contained never-before-seen, by me anyway, photographs and memorabilia. If you are a fan of Frank's or just good Italian food this will be a one of a kind experience.

1  Thank Stephen P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,284)

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Wow, what a dinner...we had reservations for 7:30pm Christmas Eve. We requested a window table and were seated a few minutes afterwards, enough time to have a cocktail at the bar. Me, my hubby and his friend. We started with more cocktails and heard the specials for the evening including a fettuccini truffle appetizer prepared at the table which sounded fabulous but at $75 we passed... We ordered 2 Caesar salads and a house salad with housemade balsamic (not on the menu but they made it), all 3 were very tasty and large! Then we had 2 Zuppa di fagioli, not traditional, they were purrade with lobster meat on top ( again, wow!). For our main course we had the veal parmigiana (huge) and "polo" chicken with gnocchi (plentiful) both came with a side of pasta and the spaghetti and clams (huge) which was spicy and had 36 clams (yes, we counted). Plentiful bread, 3 beers, 2 GG Martini's and 2 GG seabreezes and our bill was only $250 plus tip. Great price for all we ate, beautiful atmosphere, great service and deliciously prepared food. We would highly recommend.

4  Thank elf.dml
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Best beef carpaccio I've had in years. The atmosphere doesn't even feel like you are in the middle of Las Vegas bulavard.

1  Thank kjanson1
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I'd prepped them when I booked (via OpenTable) that it was a special occasion but we didnt' want too much fuss, just a nice quite table. They delivered! I'd agree with many of the previous reviews that Sinatra's is a really excellent restaurant. Our food server was perfect, just the "right" amount of attentiveness. Our wine glasses never got to "empty", well not until the bottle did!

The food is really excellent! We eschewed the Chefs White Truffle Tasting Menu but it did look phenomenal. We started sharing a Caesars salad and the meatballs with fried Polenta. The salad was one of the best I'd ever tasted and the meatballs and polenta were divine! This set us up perfectly for the main event!

I had Ossobuco on a bed of risotto and it was simply amazing! I didn't use my fork at all, the meat could be persuaded to fall off the bone by mere thought! I desperately avoided the temptation to scarf it all down in one bite! The risotto was a perfect compliment, not too cloying! My wife had "fish", I just can't remember what it was, on a bed of perfectly cooked asparagus. I did get to taste and agreed with her that it was amazing!

We drank a Cliff Lede Sauvignon Blanc which was perfect as we'd stayed at the Poetry Inn in Napa, the Inn owned by the owner of the Cliff Lede winery (we'd also have a private tasting there) so the symmetry of the wine choice was rather obvious!

For desert we had picked the Lemon Citrus cheesecake tart but they surprised us bring out the Panna Cotta on a suitably decorated plate! Delicious!

It seemed only fair to finish the meal off with a coffee (French Press Illy, one of my favorites) and a very generous pour of Remy Martin XO. All this while listening to ol' Blue Eyes at a perfect volume, not too loud! The gift of a CD of Franks music at the end of the meal was icing on the cake if that isn't mixing metaphors too much!

So, they did everything PERFECTLY!

1  Thank Geoff R
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We returned to Sinatra and found the same great dining experience. The atmosphere is so elegant but not stuffy. Frank is singing in the background. They actually gave us CD of Sinatra favorites picked out by Steve Wynn. The service and food were excellent. We chose a glass of the Ehler's cabernet which was exceptional, especially for a "by the glass" selection. The only disappointment was the missing dessert. Every Christmas they serve a wonderful bread pudding; however, it was not available the night we were there. If you go this time of year, be sure to try it. You will love it and Sinatra.

1  Thank FreedomBus