“Great Atmosphere”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Wynn Boulevard
Transit: Las Vegas Transit, 24 hours daily.
Description: At Sinatra, the fine Italian restaurant inside Encore, Steve Wynn has created a tribute to the man who was equal parts colleague, legend and friend. Chef Theo Schoenegger, formerly of Patina in Los Angeles, crafts a culinary homage to Ol" Blue Eyes that showcases the signature flavors of Italy. For reservations of parties of 6 or larger, please contact Wynn and Encore Restaurant and Show Reservations toll free at: 1-888-320-7110.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

When it comes to restaurants, I'm a fairly tough critic. Sinatra merits a five-star rating in my opinion. The food was delicious, the wine was terrific, and the atmosphere shines.

The antipasti starter was very good. My wife and I split the risotto and the veal parm. The risotto was delicious. The veal parm was solid, although we're not huge fans of veal parm (in hindsight). I'd skip the dessert next time -- we were pretty stuffed already.

Enjoy a bottle of wine with Sinatra in the background. It's a nice escape from the mind-numbing techno that otherwise pervades the Vegas strip.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Raucus on a Saturday night. Busy and fun. We all had the filet mignon special after a great cocktail. Ordered a bottle of wine and away we went. It can get slow at times because it is so busy. We really enjoyed hearing the Sinatra music in the background. I liked this place so much, considering staying at Encore. Only negative, I had an 8oclock Open Table reservation, but didnt get to go to my table till 8:20. I am going to try the clams fettucini next time...and there will be a next time

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We sat out on the patio of Sinatra last evening and took note of the beautiful surroundings. Too bad the food was just average. I started with a cocktail Sinatra "Smash" that I enjoyed and would recommend. Then we had the ahi, ossobucco and veal parmigiana and all were about what one would expect from an Italian restaurant anywhere USA. At $100+/person (including drinks) at the swanky Encore hotel we frankly expected something really special and they did not deliver. For purposes of comparison, we dined about 20 minutes away in Summerlin the night before at Vintner Grill. The atmosphere in that restaurant could give Sinatra a run for the money and the food was outstanding. My deep, rich lamb pasta was $19. We know where we're going to return on our next trip to Vegas!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Frank's clams and pasta was delicious, though I was surprised it was in a red sauce. They actually split the portion in half for an appetizer. Very yummy...the pasta was the best! Very fresh and cooked perfectly. The carpaccio was outstanding. The veal parm was out of this world, much to my surprise. The Branzino was very good, but slightly overcooked. Dessert was nothing special. Enjoy!

1  Thank dermgoddess
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Sinatra at the Wynn in Las Vegas had it all. Great ambience, fantastic food, 5 star service. All the makings for a wonderfully romantic evening. The room classic Vegas at it's best. The music is Sinatra, of course and the staff gets it. They know when to be there for you and when to leave you alone. The seafood pasta is among the best I have ever had.