“"STAFF TAKES GREAT CARE OF PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS"”

Hampton Inn Tropicana
Ranked #31 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 21, 2013

For several years around New Year's I bring a group of Special Needs Adults to the Hotel. We are always welcomed with open arms. The staff can't do enough for us to make our stay enjoyable. From Chris-Front Desk Manager, to Malig-Assistant Front Desk Manager, to John H., Joyce, Bruce, Lauren, Jay, Arlene, Ria, Bridgette, and Shannon they make our stay fun, extremely welcomed, and fun. We love this hotel!

Drew C. Bililies-President/CEO Alternative Leisure Company Inc.

Room Tip: Rooms are all clean and extremely comfortable.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stay there for CES every January. A great value. The rooms are clean, staff is friendly, and internet connectivity is good with no hassles. Hotels on the strip nickel and dime you, so we avoid them.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The hotel was quiet, clean and affordable. The front desk staff accommodated my request for a room on a high floor when my first assigned room was on the first floor. The free airport shuttle was an added bonus. Trips every half-hour to the airport or strip at no additional cost. The bed was really, really comfortable and the complementary breakfast was fantastic! Awesome stay at an incredible value.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Front desk was very helpful and lobby is nice. Room was older (popcorn ceilings...) and was decorated like a florida retirement home. Just your standard hotel room-nothing special, but not horrible. Bed was clean and continental breakfast was very good with lots of variety-loved the omletts. Located off the strip, but it is so close you can see MGM and Excalibur. We liked the fact that we didn't have to walk through a casino to get to our room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

This is on our list of best places to stay in Vegas. We don't like to stay in the casino's, so this hotel was perfect for us. Beds were great, hotel was very clean, and the full breakfast was yummy. Eggs, sausage, waffles, breads, fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, and cold cereals. It took less than 5 minutes to drive to the Strip on Tropicana.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed here 5 nights for a confrence that was held here. Initially I was diappointed that it was not held at a hotel right on the strip but in the end was glad it was here. The shuttle from the airport was convenient and the driver was friendly and helpful. Check -in was quick and easy. The rooms were standard Hamptom Inn style, clean and comfortable. The housekeeping was fine. Meeting rooms were comfortable. I used the fitness room twice. It was cold when I was there so I did not use the pool but it was pleasant to look at. I enjoyed the breakfast each morning. They had a hot egg/meat selection that changed daily along with cereal, waffles, fruit and yogurt. There is a nice open area bar in the lobby which was nice to take advantage of. The server was friendly. I enjoyed a drink each night while waiting for the shuttle to the strip which ran on time. Short ride to the strip. I did not have a problem with the pick up shuttle other than at times it took extremly long times for someone at the hotel to answer the phone. Oveall nice hotel, great location. Only thing that would have made it better would be a restaruant or food available at the bar, and fridges in the room. I would definately stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I do not like staying in casinos in Las Vegas, so this place was perfect for me. The complimentary airport shuttle came quickly and they also offer shuttle service to the strip (Tropicana and Mandalay Bay). The drivers were all friendly and courteous. All of the hotel staff were friendly and helpful with questions about the area. Both my room and bathroom were clean. My room did not have much of a view, but I did not mind as I was only there for one night. There are not many eating places around the hotel, but it is just a quick trip up to the strip. The gym was being renovated while I was there, but they did have a temporary one set up. I did not use the pool when I was there, but it looked like it was well kept. There is also a bar at this hotel which is nice. There is a business center with two computers and free WiFi. Of course, like at every Hampton Inn, there was a complimentary breakfast which offered both hot and cold choices. I would definitely stay here again when I return to Las Vegas.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo