15 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$35
eDreams$35
travelup.com$56
26,979 results
All reviews jubilee tower total rewards food court great location on the strip bellagio fountains table games nice room other hotels high roller coffee maker slot machines sports book an upgrade planet hollywood strip view paris nosh
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2019

We were staying at Harrahs's this trip but we also visited Bally's because we've been there many times and we have always enjoyed spending time there. We will be returning to Las Vegas early in the 2020 New Year and we plan to stay at Bally's on that trip.

Room tip: We enjoy the Jubilee Tower as it is closer to the Strip
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Convenient location in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Older property which has been updated. I've stayed here numerous times as I love the location. This was the first time I had a room in the tower closest to the strip. There is a lot of street noise. I was on the top floor facing the Flamingo. If you want a quieter room you may want to request the tower which is away from the strip. No coffee maker in the room when they used to have them so plan accordingly if that is a concern for you. Comfortable bed and bedding. Spacious room with sitting area near windows since I had a king size bed. Double beds may make the room feel smaller.

Room tip: Strip View rooms will be noisier. I did not have a view of the Bellagio fountains but I was able to hear every time they went off.
Reviewed October 22, 2019

As guests we were charged $15 a day for parking at the hotel. Without informing us at check in we were charged $15 for checking in early (230pm).We would've waited the hour and a half to check in even though the room was available.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2019

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay. We apologize for any issue with the early check-in fee and parking. Providing the quality accommodation our valued customers expect and deserve is our primary goal. We look forward to having another opportunity to show you how much we enjoy having you as our guest.

Reviewed October 22, 2019

I stayed here for a conference. The hotel room itself is nice, clean, and spacious. I stayed on the 7th floor in a nonsmoking room but the room reaped of smoke. I could smell it in the sheets. The walls were thin and you could hear everyone in the hallway talking. It sounded like they were in my room.
The hotel is like a smoke chamber full of cigarette smoke. The smell was unbearable. The conference area is on the same level as the casino and I was chocking off the smell. This hotel needs to invest in an air filtration system if they are going to allow their guest to smoke.
Customer service was poor. My friend and I went to the front desk because we had several issues to report and the way things were handled were so unprofessional. My friend complained about the cigarette smell in her room. She complained every day but they refused to move her. The last day she complained to Art, he was working the front desk. He looked at her and said "I don't know what you want me to do about it you have been here since Wednesday." He then walked away! Poor customer service!!! The manager refused to come out and speak to us. the night supervisor Tee did come out and speak to us. She claimed she would talk to Art about the way he spoke to us. She did give a few excuses and told us the hotel was fully booked.
I would not stay here again!!!!
I will say when we checked in the young lady was pleasant and I thought this was a good sign but it was down hill from there.

Room tip: If you don't want to smell cigarette smoke ask for a room on the higher level floors.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank JovonneO

Thank you for your comments. Feedback helps us to improve every aspect of the guest experience. We apologize for any issue with smoke odors in your room. Our goal is to provide our customers with a fun, memorable visit, so it is always disappointing when we hear otherwise. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

Stayed three nights for a business meeting - first impression was that the hotel has seen better days - it seems old and slightly shabby around the edges compared to other places in the area - not the glamour of other locations but check in was great, very efficient and friendly and the room was spacious and clean. Again though a bit run down as far as rooms go, but nothing major. No coffee in the room to fuel the habit which I thought was odd though you can buy a $5 cup downstairs! Public areas were quite smoky and that was very noticeable to me. All in all everyone I interacted with as far as staff is concerned were friendly, efficient and doing a great job. The hotel is fine though seems to be slightly stuck in the 1970s as far as style and decor. Location is great, right in the middle of it all, it just needs a major renovation to bring upto date - but nothing to complain as far as people and service

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank GRJ17

Thanks for the review on your latest visit. While we are glad you enjoyed yourself in general, we regret any issue with your room and amenities. We strive to give our guests fun, memorable experiences, so it is always disappointing when we fall short. We hope to see you again in the near future.