Ballys, Las Vegas
Travelled from London on 28 November, stayed at Ballys for 4 nights. First time at this hotel and was suitably impressed after having been worried by some of the very negative reviews I read on this site! On arrival specifically asked for North Tower room and was given one, didn't have to pay any upgrade fee. Room was large and very comfortable. Only real downside is that rooms don't have coffee or even minibars and certainly wasn't using the bottled water at $4.50 a bottlle! Bathroom was good although water pressure could have been better. Room was kept immaculately clean by person serving that section of floor. Casino was ok but preferred the one in Paris. Tried the Big Kitchen once for breakfast and found it very good, also very impressed by the live music every night in the Indigo Lounge - we generally stopped off for a drink here on our way back from wherever we had had dinner. All in all would recommend to friends as good value for money and a marvellous location on the strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Vegas.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas