We got to the hotel around 1pm after a long day of traveling and were immediately hounded by the Wyndham vacation resorts people. I quickly learned to scope them out and not make eye contact when passing them and they'll leave you alone. We were able to check in early and immediately went to our Jubilee tower room on the 62nd floor. Our view was Caesar's/the Flamingo/the Linq and was a great view (even though there was construction right below us). The room was a king size Jubilee room and was very spacious. The safe in the drawer worked well, the mini fridge kept our drinks cold and was hidden behind what looked like drawers. The desk was of good size and there were some comfortable lounge chairs by the window. The bathroom was nice sized too, water pressure was good in the shower. Only complaint was that the sink would randomly spurt out water when I turned the cold on low but that was fixed by turning the warm water on first. It was a good sized place to stay for my first time in Vegas and I would definitely stay again because of the convenience of being connected to Paris and location on the strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas