Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
$169
$127
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$183
$153
$127
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$160
$97
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$140
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
$145
$103
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$119
Paris Las Vegas
$19
19,590 results
All reviewsjubilee towernorth tower roomblttotal rewardsbellagio fountainsfood courtgreat location on the striptable gamesother hotelsnice roomhigh rollercoffee makersports bookan upgradeslot machinesplanet hollywoodstrip view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My first time to Vegas and I was very happy to stay at Bally's The room met my needs. The casino was electric. Being hooked up with Paris brought great opportunities to enjoy various restaurants and shops. Being centrally located on the strip is a plus. A decent sports book yet it needs a renovation.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We arrived at Bally's about 12 noon and stood inline for a good hour waiting to check in only to find out we would have to pay an additional $15.00 for early check in or wait another couple of hours and recheck in. We paid the $15.00 and checked in. We were just passing through and was only going to stay one night. We have stayed at Bally's several times and have had no problems and would often recommend them. Our night in hell began. All we heard all night was boom boom boom boom from what I believe to have been coming from the ac unit right out side of our room. No sleep and not even a I am sorry just tuff luck. Glad to have left and will never return

Room Tip: book at another casino
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mikey060
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Rooms are outdated, door to room broken, toilet broken, both required repair. Curtains were stained, hot water was not hot and not enough water pressure. The coffee shop is inadequate. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Good location in the heart of everything, good casino, good food.

What was troubling to me and my roommate was that we were on an organised tour and the hotel treated us with the most disgusting attitude possible. My roommate went down to the front desk to ask about WiFi and the room key. She talked to a woman who was rude, disrespectful and condescending.
I also had a lot of trouble with my room key which I spoke to a person at the front desk. He gave me another set, which didn't work. I called down to the front desk and they refused to come up to the room and help me after I explained that I couldn't keep going back and forth because I was disabled. After they refused to help, I then had to call security to come and help me and they sent someone up to open my room for me. Everyone but the security department were rude, disrespectful, not willing to help and make it an easy solution.
I hope they do not treat any other guests like this because we will never be coming back after the way we were treated. I would think carefully before booking this hotel. I will be writing to Bally's to ask for a formal apology on the way they treated my roommate and I.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Victoria L
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Have stayed at many Las Vegas hotels in the past but always come back to Bally's. The rooms are great! Each tower has outstanding, inviting and comfortable rooms. The house keeping staff is amazing. Room service is wonderful. The casino and front desk staff is friendly and knowledgable. The location can't be beat. The only drawback is the food facilities. Not the best but by far, not the worst. There are many great casual and fine dining choices within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo