You can't ask for a better location, right in the heart of the strip at Flamingo Road, across from the Bellagio Fountains, connected to Paris.
The hotel's geometry places it in the Old School category. In many regards it is dated to the point of verging on retro. The entrance should either be bulldozed and brought into the new millennium or, preferably, resurrected to it's earlier neon glory. The Rat Pack theme in many parts of the hotel, with all due respect to Dean, Frank and Sammy, is a bit dated and should be rethought in 2014.
We had friends staying at the Paris in a room at least 20% smaller and 25% more expensive. With the current goofy Las Vegas pricing happening at all the resorts, our 4 nights ranged in price from $39 to $89 (December 10, 2013). Overall, it was a great value and great stay.
Would I stay again? No. But only because we intend to stay at as many hotels as possible on the strip over the next few years. Nothing at all wrong with the Bally. But it's just one of many great places that make Vegas Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelPower, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas