Generally this is a nice enough place although showing it's age a little I suspect. Room was great considering the deal we got but you will have to pay a resort fee on top....it seems all the major hotels/casinos do this so no way to avoid it.....even though I only used the facilities once. Casino is filled with smoke...but they all are so you'll have to get used to that. The only issue I had was checking in, we were 15-20 minutes early and then told "technically" your are checking in early so there was a $16 per room fee for this!! If it had been 3-4 hours early I would have understood but for the sake of 15 minutes I thought this was a bit much. Thankfully when we went back to check in we had a very nice lady who made up for it. Overall it was a pleasant enough stay and the price was right. Cleaners were very nice as well and did a great job to make sure we had clean rooms to come back to. Oh, and for some reason the travelators out the front of the hotel were never working....not sure why and it didn't really impact on our trip but might for elderly people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas