“Center of the Strip”

Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Ranked #80 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Very good hotel at the center of Las Vegas Strip. I made an error on booking my room. So the person at the reception desk transferred us from a smoking to a non-smoking room without any hassle. Big and quiet room on the 12 floor. Very clean bathroom is a plus. Ideal place to visit the other resorts or go to different shows. Employees are very friendly. I would recommend this place without hesitation.

On the minus side, no inroom mini fridg.

There are newer reviews for Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great hotel and great location. Room in North Tower on 20th floor with great view. Perfect location for walking to other resorts on the strip. All employees were very friendly and helpful.

Drinks were plentiful in the casino and we really did enjoy the Tequila Bar.

Hope to see Las Vegas again soon.

Room Tip: New tower is Jubille Tower. We did not stay in that tower but have heard others giving rave reviews...
2  Thank Martysmama
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I don't really know why, but I really liked this place. I stayed for 4 nights, and eventhough it's a big place I felt that all employees cared about you. At check-in there was a line waiting, but they soon opened more counters, and a few people - including me - was sent for the Diamond Club check-in. Room was huge and fine, great bed, great TV, good accessories etc. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner at severel different places and all servixepersonel was extremely friendly all the time. So to was those working in the Casino, and drinks arrived frequently. Check-out was fast via express check-out. All in all a great place at a very reasonable price, but what impressed me the most was the pure friendliness I was met with by all employees at Bally's.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank henningn
Reviewed September 17, 2013

First time in Vegas - very happy with our choice of Bally's for out hotel. Very central location on the strip. Right across from Bellagio's light show, Caesar's Palace - can walk anywhere. Tequila bar is a great place for $2 margaritas, beer & tacos - all the time. Very friendly bartenders there. Rooms were updated & clean - little disappointed not to get the view of the strip. Only negative point we had was the way we were treated by staff when signing up for the Rewards card & inquiring about the Jubilee show in the hotel. Do not think you should be told that you will have to wait to sign up for the Rewards card if there are silver or platinum members in line. Should be a separate line for new members .... this was not impressive !!!!!! Ty who checked us in when we arrived was excellent. Would stay at Bally's again.

Room Tip: Request room that has view of the strip.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank KimFind
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed 4 nights in Bally's newly renovated tower. We were the first people to use the room and they reall did a greta job updating the decor and furniture. The bed was very comfortable and the room was a decent size. Service people went out of their way to make our stay exceptional (Thank you for Dennis at the front desk). We had one morning where the water went out and were comped the resort fee for our entire stay (about $75) to make up for the inconvenience. Centrally located on the strip and well maintained. Highly recommend! The breakfast buffet was typical, very good but nothing special.

4  Thank Allen K
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We just came back from a great week at Ballys after reading reviews before we went I was a bit dubious but it was all for nothing , we stayed in the north tower cos the south tower was been renovated the room was very big the bed was very comfy lots of storage we also had a fridge . The only thing wrong was the construction across the street which started at 5 am when my husband mentioned this we were offered another room right away ( which we declined has our room was lovely ) the pool was gorgeous although a long walk to get to it there was plenty of sun beds available . All the staff were friendly and the best thing about Ballys is the location you can't beat it .. A little tip don't pay for wifi go to McDonald's Denny's or other hotels and use there's for free

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank jwrenBradford
Reviewed September 16, 2013

They are working 24X7 outside the hotel and you get to listen to the Jack Hammering all night long. So if you stay at Bally's make sure that your room is not facing the Flamingo (Flamingo Road Side). You will be up all night listening to the construction. I am staying on the 19th floor and you would think it is right outside your door. It is after midnight and they are still going at it. Traveled all day, and looks like no sleep here. Thanks Bally's for letting us know at the time of booking.

My wife called the front desk at 11 and they said they didn't know about the construction. Strange as I did a google search and plenty of references to the construction. I called the manager at midnight and he said the place is sold out and he is happy to move me in the morning. He also said that any outside room could have noise from the bar next door, ambulance, fire engine......Just what I needed to hear at Midnight when your are an unhappy customer. Just put some salt in the wound that will make things better. Thank you Darryl E. Rogers. How about telling me when I book the room, or upon check in so I could find another hotel.

Unhappy Customer

Thank you Harrahs (The Corporation) for watching out for their guests. How about letting your guests know when they are booking the rooms that their is construction outside the hotel.

I think I said enough. Beware if you stay here.

5  Thank Paul K
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. It was truly disheartening to hear of your dissatisfaction while you were our guest. Please accept our apology for the disappointment and inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We will work on ensuring all our guests have a memorable experience.