Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
19,590 results
All reviewsjubilee towernorth tower roomblttotal rewardsbellagio fountainsfood courtgreat location on the striptable gamesother hotelsnice roomhigh rollercoffee makersports bookan upgradeslot machinesplanet hollywoodstrip view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Good place to stay if you are travelling on a budget, don't mind extremely (> 1/2hour) long line for check in and check out and aren't planning to be in your room much. The moving walkways are ALWAYS out of order as well as the escalators on occasion. Nowhere to get good coffee (cafe by front desk is gross)...but really a good deal for what you get.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank bopily
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

bopily, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Bally's! Customer feedback is vitally important to us. In fact, without seeing our world through the eyes of those who truly matter, our customers, we wouldn't be able to perform optimally. That’s why we want to be sure that every customer’s voice can be heard whenever there’s positive or negative feedback to be given. It is always customers like yourself that provide the very best ideas for how we can improve future experiences! Your business is truly appreciated and we hope you will give us another chance to serve you again in the near future. We are confident that your next experience visiting us will be enjoyable!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We are currently half way through our trip at Ballys Las Vegas. Overall, a great place to stay. Central to the strip, friendly staff, monorail access etc..

My biggest issue has to do with the internet. Traveling here on business, internet connectivity is VERY important. Besides, I'm paying $20 per night in "resort" fee's that include one device internet connection. I'm not really going to complain about the "one" device rule because I can understand they don't want a family of four sucking up four times the bandwidth in one room. Understandable.

But the internet connection over the last three days has been so slow its unusable. I went to starbucks, dennys and some random casino on the strip which had MUCH faster internet then I'm paying for at my hotel.

I timed myself and it took 17.26 minutes to load the trip advisor page and sign in for this review.

I'm not trying to knock the hotel, because it's been great thus far. But c'mon, if you want to attract business travellers - especially from out of the country with no 3G or 4G connection. Internet seems like such a "moot" point of complaint but like many business travellers, distancing myself from my business for days on end due to slow internet that I'm ultimately paying for is not a good thing.

Room Tip: Standard "value" room was fine enough for laying your head down at night. Seemed clean and convenient.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ryan P

Ryan P, thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Bally's. We are pleased to hear that, overall, you are having an enjoyable stay. We do apologize for the inconvenience you experience with the internet. We would suggest contacting the Manager on duty for assistance. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband, 10 month old son and I stayed in Bally's to attend a wedding in Planet Hollywood. The first night, our tub backed up. We were told that this happened fairly frequently in this room due to a piping problem, so we asked to be moved to another room. In the second room, not only did the sink back up but we were right above the after hours dance club that went until 7am. The man at the front desk claimed that nobody had ever complained about this before, and moved us yet again to another room, which was much better. My parents were also staying at Bally's, and the tap fell off in their tub while bathing my son. They were unable to shut the water off and had to call maintenance up to fix it. We stayed in the north tower, which has not been upgraded in many years.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the 5th floor of the north tower. In fact, avoid the north tower if at all possible.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Erin M
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Erin M, thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. We are disappointed we missed the mark with our Service Standards during your stay. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us directly at: http://czr.bz/148UP5y at your earliest convenience to resolve this matter.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Rooms were nice and spacious, the staff very friendly and the casino was great. If not for a bad meal at the coffee shop, I would have given Bally's 5 stars. I was most impressed with the friendliness of the casino employees. They were always smiling and waving hello to me...in fact after a losing session on the crap table I would just wander through the gaming area, see all those smiling faces, and feel like losing some more money! Keep it up Harrah's!

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank toondah

toondah, thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at Bally's Las Vegas. We take great pride in the excellent service we strive to provide our guests and your comments are very much appreciated. We are delighted that you had an enjoyable experience with our Dealers. Our employees are dedicated to customer service and are proud of our reputation for courtesy, professionalism, and for providing an extraordinarily memorable experience for every guest. Thank you again for your wonderful comments. We hope that you will be visiting us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Bathroom very clean but the carpet was dirty. They do not have in-room coffee service except for room service and I do not choose to do that, so have to lug my own coffee maker on the plane. Had a mishap with distilled water jug - can't buy it in smaller sizes and need it for a CPAP; someone ran into me and caused me to drop it, all the hotel guy wanted to do was throw the broken jug away and I needed it. I do not want to call room service for either coffee or bottled water, and the clear aim of the hotel is to sell room service and/or keep you out of your room so you will gamble more. I was there for a meeting, and after that just wanted to go to my room to assimilate the information. Las Vegas is all sort of this way, so I guess it's average. The renovations from a few years ago are wearing around the edges but it is what it is, lot of activity and a lot of traffic. No free breakfast but $ okay for the buffet--

Room Tip: I asked for one near the elevators.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Mary P
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Tthank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Bally's. We do apologize for the inconveniences you faced with the water and coffee maker. We are constantly working to ensure each Guest has a memorable experience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future