Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$236
$199
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$240
$129
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$169
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$69
Paris Las Vegas
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$76
$42
19,872 results
All reviewsjubilee towernorth tower roomblttotal rewardsbellagio fountainsfood courtgreat location on the striptable gamesother hotelsnice roomhigh rollercoffee makersports bookan upgradeslot machinesplanet hollywoodstrip view
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed in the Roman Room at Bally's for two nights in May while attending an industry trade show. I was quite disappointed with my stay.

There was nothing that stood out. Rather I experienced a few issues though none of them was huge or earth shattering.
- There was no coffee machine in the room
- The steam iron leaked water every now and then
- The quality of toiletries was very ordinary
- My biggest gripe was with the Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi was a pain to get working every time. It would take a lot of effort and of course, I had to pay for it. The resort fee was added to the room that covered the Wi-Fi. It wouldn't connect automatically and took 5-10 min to identify. This is how Wi-Fi was in the early 2000s. Not in 2013.
- The fitness center is open 6am to 6pm. Can you believe that? How is someone supposed to exercise, shower, eat breakfast and reach office in time? Or come back from work and then exercise? First fitness center that isn't open at 5am or open till 8pm. Wow! Also, for a hotel with 2800 rooms, they had 3 working treadmills and 3 broken ones. 6 treadmills for ~5000 guests? What a joke. The whole fitness was a farce.
- Check-in took more than 15 min and check-out was quick because their system was down.

All in all, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone because of Wi-Fi problems and the fitness center being open only during the day time with little equipment.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank agaurav
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We have stayed at the Flamingo 3 times and the Harrah's once. Bally's was better then both of them. When we go back to Vegas next year we will be staying at Bally's!! Two Thumbs way up!
Tequila Bar on the first floor is a 5 star!! We loved it!! Great food and drink prices. The pool was nice and so was the staff. We got a free upgrade room. The best part its attached to the Paris so its like staying in both hotels!! Bally's we will be back. The only thing that went wrong. I think I may have seen a Ghost at one of the slot machines. No joke. lol

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danny M
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Long Lines for check in. Had to wait 25 mins in the queue to get someone to give us the room keys. The Room was good. The view from the room was not as expected as it faced the side opposite to the strip. The location is excellent .Its just opposite to Bellagio and is interconneced with Paris.

Pro: Good room , Abundant parking. , Price , Location
Cons: Long checkin timings and average food.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank anshul86
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at Bally’s for 2 nights in mid-June. We arrived at 6pm and there was no line at the check-in. Before I left home, I noticed an upgrade to a South Tower Deluxe Suite was available for $25 more a night and I asked the girl at the front desk if it was still available and it was.
Since my girlfriend travels with enough cosmetics to fill up 2 sink counters, I figured it would be worth it.
Upon arriving in the room I was very happy as the room was very large, with steps leading up to the bathroom area. In the bathroom area was a sunken tub, shower stall, sinks with large counter top space on each side of the room and 2 large walk-in closets. The bed was very comfortable and it had 4 pillows which I liked.
The casino at Bally’s is a combination of old and new machines. The drink service is above average as we never had to wait long for cocktails.
We did not get a chance to visit the pool area but we did walk by and noticed it was nothing special. It is just a rectangle pool. There were lots of free chairs available even though it was over 100 outside.
One improvement I noticed from my last visit of 6 months ago was they have started cleaning up the cigarette butts and garbage from the garden areas near the escalator walk-ways to the strip. The bad news was the moving walkways still do not work.
For a price of $28 + $25 upgrade and $15 resort fee a night Bally’s is a nice clean, comfortable place with excellent location near Paris, Bellagio and Caesars Palace. I would definitely stay here again but if I was traveling with a friend or by myself I would skip the upgraded room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank callahanha
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I recently stayed here and it was a disaster from the moment we checked in. Not only were there hidden fees ($82 CAN total) that we had to pay which included Internet for the room which wouldn't have been a big deal if it didnt take them a day and a half to activate It for our room because they "forgot". The shower in our room was broken and after telling them this they said they would fix it. They never did. The next day after checking in they charged our credit card $244 dollars plus other small transactions without telling us about it. So we had to spend 2 hrs on the phone with the credit card company wasting our vacation time. After complaining for the 3rd time and speaking to a manager they said they would give us a refund for the extra fees. They never did. It was the worst customer service I ever experienced. The people at the check in desk were very rude and uninformative. Will NEVER stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013