Bally's Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada is our choice hotel for the family's four days three nights stay in Las Vegas. Strategiclaly located in the Strip, one can walk to the nearby casinos.....Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, Paris and many others. McDonald is a few blocks away where I bought our breakfast package.......coffee and sausage muffins. It also hosts the Jubilee Show ......the tradtional Las Vegas follies dancers.....which the children watched and enjoyed on their first evening. The slot machines surprisingly were quite friendly since my cousin won $200 unexpectedly while waiting for his beer to be served. In the lounge, one can sit down to enjoy the music from the band in the evenings. The audience are welcome to dance in the small space in the middle of the bar. The parking buildings are easill accessible although one may have some difficulty finding a slot due to the heavy inflow of hotel guests and casino players. On the basement of the Bally's is a connecting strip to Paris where many gourmet restaurants can be found. The Italian bread we bought on our last morning was quite delicious. Unforgettable was our breakfast in the Italian bakehouse. While, it was our first time to stay in Ballys, we had a grand time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas