“great location”

Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Ranked #80 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Excellent location mid-strip in middle of everything. Booked South Tower (was cheaper) but was upgraded to North Tower (thanks!), and they didn't charge for extra 3rd person after saying they would. Lovely clean room - very spacious. Check in/out was busy but all staff were helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank kiwichristina
There are newer reviews for Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino

Reviewed November 12, 2012

You enter the main lobby and join a very long check in line. I guess that's just Vegas. The room showed some wear and tear, but we didn't really mind. It was very spacious, which meant my kid had plenty of space to play. It connects to the Paris hotel, which has the better casino. My primary annoyance was that the big beautiful pool was closed as of early November. Oh well. The price was right.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Patrick123NYC

stayed at bally.s oct 2012, rooms getting a little staid,
although house keeping ok.
still have to pay for things like safe and wi fi.
drink prices extortionate specially by the pool.
staff attitude ok to ignorant.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank WOTME
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is my third visit to Bally's so obviously it means I love staying here. I arrived early and what i didn't like is they were going to charge me for checking in early. Come on folks, this is Las Vegas where people arrive at all hours and leave the same. Still, I appreciated when i asked for a refrigerator and the clerk suggested an upgraded room as it would only be $5 more, then she told me the fridge would be no charge if I took the upgrade. The casino is always great, but found the service at the casino bars very slow. Still, the location is the prime factor for staying here. It is in the centre of the Strip meaning you can walk practically everywhere from this location. Plus, prices are reasonable compared to other nearby hotels. So, despite minor flaws, would not hesitate recommending this hotel or staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

The rooms in the north tower are much cleaner and newer but have no view and smaller restrooms than the old tower. We upgraded to the north tower for $15/night and the upgrade includes 2 gym passes per day so we went everyday and the gym was great. Otherwise the passes cost $22 per person per day which is ridiculous. The gym was clean and very empty at 10am and the lady who checkes you into the gym is very nice. The salon services are horrible. The service is poor there. I paid 60 for a spray tan that was invisible and was not offered any sort of refund. The check in was extremely slow (one lady with short red hair stopped between each check in to go in the back and eat) and the check out was a little faster but still slower than most vegas hotels. The tequila bar is awesome as is the sidewalk cafe. Room service is overpriced and the hotel wont allow pizza delivery to your room. Overall decent hotel, best part is the location, worst part is the slow checkin and bad salon service.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My daughter and I went to Vegas last month - not to gamble, but to see the sights and shows. We were advised to try to get a room in the north tower, and we did have one there. The room was very nice - quite large, and it was updated. I had lots of comps that could be used at any Caesar's properties, so we went to most of those places. What impressed me the most is that any time I was in our hotel room and I had a question, I just dialed "0" and the operators were extremely friendly and treated me like they were glad I was there. They connected me to other Caesar's properties to have my questions answered. The hotel should be commended on their amazing employees.

Room Tip: The hotel sits way back from the sidewalk area, so we had quite a walk each time we left and came ba...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is our third stay at Bally's, and we had a great stay. We stayed in a king room on the 5th floor, and we have nothing bad to say. The room was quiet, clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable, which came in handy because we ended up being in our room, in bed, on our last day due to food poisoning(not from Bally's).
We love staying at Bally's because it is a great location, and a great price. The hotel is located on the corner, so you can easily cross the street and get to anywhere you want to go. We always love to end our night at the Fountains of Bellagio, right across the street, before we head back to the hotel. We also enjoy the fact that the Paris is connected to Bally's, so you can walk inside and get to that hotel. Bally's has added more restaurants to their casino, which is nice.
We also like that it is close to the Planet Hollywood Hotel, and the Miracle Mile shops. We stop by the ABC store daily, and purchase snacks, drinks and breakfast food. It is a good way to save a little money in an expensive town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple