“We liked it !!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bally's

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Bally's
Ranked #76 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Manitoba
“We liked it !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed at this hotel from June 28th - July 1st 2012. we stayed on the 24th floor, and to my surprize we even had a balcony. The room was huge and clean. Great location on the strip. Never had any problems with cigarette smoke. We were on a no smoking floor. we got free tickets to go see Jubilee and also 50.00 to gamble with. We ended up winning over a 100.00 dollars. If u want free stuff just go and listen to a time share presentation. It's a 2 hr thing but then u get a lot of free stuff . We got 2 free buffets as well. At the end of the presentation just say you only came for the free stuff and they leave u alone. I would def. come back to this hotel !!

Room Tip: ask for a high floor, the views are better the higher up you are. If u want a fridge at no extra c...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank manitobasuntanner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,971)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Abbotsford,BC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stayed at this hotel with my husband & a couple friends.Check in was quick.We asked if any "complimentary" upgrades were available.They said they could put us on the top (23rd) floor of the south tower with a view of Paris and the Bellagio fountains but it was a smoking room.We took it,our friends had the room next to us.The view was great!The room,not so much.Old,simple,nasty carpets and the room smelled so discusting that on the second night we asked to be moved.After having to speak with two staff then a manager,we were moved to a Deluxe room in the north tower again on the 23rd floor however the view was not as good (Flamingo & a parking lot with mountains in the distance) Bally's is a great cheap place to go.It is centre strip across from Bellagio between Paris & Bill's.The casino is average the pool was small and uninteresting ($14 a drink) I think that there are better options than Bally's but hey,it's Vegas right? How much time do you really spend in your room.Great location~Average hotel

Room Tip: South tower is old but it faces the strip.Ask for a room on the 20-23 floor with a view of Paris and...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Rachele777
Kingston, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

After reading reviews of Bally's before heading to Las Vegas with 7 of my friends to celebrate my 40th birthday, I was a little apprehensive. I chose Bally's because of it's centralized location, relatively inexpensive price, and as a bonus, no resort fees! I knew going in that Bally's is a little older than some of the other hotels in the area, and that only part of the hotel has had fairly recent renovations, leaving the rest of the hotel dated and less than desirable. As with other reviews on Trip Advisor, I strongly advise you to do what you can to get an upgrade to the North Tower as it was renovated 8 years ago, whereas the South tower has yet to be updated.

When we arrived, the line to check in was quite long. We waited for about an hour, but when we finally got up to the counter our check in lady Carrie was extremely friendly and accommodating. One trick is to tip your check in person. We were able to an upgrade to the North Tower without paying the extra daily fee, Carrie was able to get all of our rooms close together on the same floor, and she even chased me down the next day to give me extra coupons. Giving her a $20 tip saved us hundreds of dollars.

I will say that Bally's is somewhat dated, and doesn't have the same updated ventilation system that some of the newer hotels have, so the casino and the hallways are permeated with the smell of cigarette smoke. However,they have non smoking floors, the hotel is clean, well looked after by the friendly and attentive staff, and our room in the North Tower, while no ritz, was much nicer than I was expecting based on the other reviews I read before going. Three of us shared one spacious room with two generous beds, and plenty of room to set up a cot. We had a view of the adjacent Flamingo hotel and the mountains in the distance. It's true that you don't go to Vegas to hang out in your hotel room, but I feel that you do have to be happy with your room. No one wants to stay somewhere that makes you feel uncomfortable, and I can say that our room was more than adequate for our needs.

There are lots of great places to eat in and around the hotel. We enjoyed Gordon Ramsey's Steak house in the Paris Casino our first night, but had an equally enjoyable meal our last night at the much less expensive Battista's Hole in the Wall Italian restaurant, located behind the Flamingo, steps away from Bally's. The hotel's best deal is the market cafe buffet, located on the casino floor, where you can get breakfast for $10.99 plus the cost of your beverage. And there is a cute little taco bar where you can get $2 tacos and Margarita's for a quick snack. Two coffee bars in the lobby and close to the South tower elevators offer decent coffee and teas, plus sandwiches, bagels, and pastries for under $10.

The best part of this hotel for me is Bally's location. You can walk directly into the Paris hotel from the casino floor, and within minutes you can be at Ceasar's Palace and the Bellagio. And you don't have to go far to see a great show. The famous Jubilee theatre is home to the Jubilee show. A tribute to old Hollywood, with sequins and topless dancers! There is also the lounge on the casino floor that has great live rocking music nightly. We had a blast, gambling at the machines, drinking complimentary drinks, and listening to the band. Make sure you sign up for a total rewards card that not only gives you a 10 percent discount in the gift shops on all purchases, but allows you to accumulate points while shopping, eating, and gambling. Points add up and you can be offered great deals and incentives in the future.

Overall, I strongly recommend Bally's for budget conscious travellers who still want to stay in a nice environment. Just get that upgrade to the North tower and I think you will be very happy. We were happy enough to already be planning a return trip!

Room Tip: Rooms in the North tower are preferable. Tip check in staff, ask for the upgrade, and tip your clea...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank JuliaC41
New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Not the best hotel really. Honestly it's ok, just ok. Older and shows wear, middle road hotel. Staff was nice. Gaming was fun, although we lost a little.

Not sure I'd come back as there are other places that are nicer.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Greg L
Syosset, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

It's not as deluxe as some of the other hotels but not as expensive either. The room was very nice and very clean. The pool area could use a little sprucing up but it was fine anyway. You end up cruising the strip and all the other hotels anyway (Bally's location is ideal), so my advice is to save money on the hotel and have more to spend on restaurants and shows.

Room Tip: If the view is important inquire about it when you book the room.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank sg911911
Manhattan, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our adult family of 6 stayed in 3 different rooms on the 12th floor of the North Tower July 9-12. One room had a great view of the Eiffel Tower at Paris, but other rooms had a view of the back of hotel and pool off in the distance. Not fancy but very roomy, COOL (114 degrees outside) and clean. We originally booked in the South tower, but were upgraded to North Tower when we checked in. Not sure why, but glad they did! I absolutley would stay here again for the value, no resort fees, and the location is perfect, mid strip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jsk42785
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have stayed there from June 27 to July 1 of 2012. First of all for two days they didn't clean my room and I had request one and then the manager said that ur not on my system that ur staying at the hotel. I starting to itch after first night and then I thought may I ate something wrong during the day or something or may be its hot. But it turned out to be that I had bed bugs in my room and my itches got worst and I have some severe rashes on my body. I asked manager to inspect my room and they send a security officer after 30 mn of waiting then she only checked my sheets for total of only 3mn and I read online that to proper inspect it could take 45mn to hour. But she did it in 3mn and told me that u must allergic reaction but I am not allergic to anything. I told manager about all this and he told me that he can't do anything someone will contact me in 7-10 business days but no one has and I warning u all that. Do not stay here. Safety is not guaranteed and they have worst customer service and even I stayed in non smoking room it smelled like smoking all 4 nights. Take care guys

• Stayed June 2012