My husband and I and our 9 year old daughter booked a stay at Bally's from December 30th to January 4th - 5 nights. We arrived at the hotel early, around 12:30pm, didn't have to wait in line more than a few minutes, staff was very nice, we got a room immediately, asked for a north tower room and got one no problem. Room was large, nice comfortable clean beds and great clean updated bathroom. Two negatives about the room - carpet was terribly stained, and the street noise and sirens outside our room window kept us up most nights. The hallway outside our room was very quiet though, (we were way down the hall) so if we didn't have the street noise, we would have had a very quiet room and lots of sleep, but that didn't happen. Big plus with this hotel, connects to Paris and the walkway of shops and restaurants is beautiful and we quite enjoyed it every day. Also, my daughter loved the moving sidewalks outside the hotel that led you to the conveniently to the strip and lots of close attractions including the most spectacular fountains at Bellagio, they are truly a work of art. Loved the mall and attractions in the Venetian and had a wonderful, reasonable dinner in the Mexican restaurant/bar there that also had wonderful friendly staff, highly recommend it. All in all, a nice vacation, I would stay in Bally's again but would make sure that we don't have a room outside a busy street. May try the Planet Hollywood Hotel, it looked nice and they have a huge modern mall inside. We took in the V Variety show, it was excellent, my daughter loved it and both my husband and I thought the talent in the show was super. Watch out for the prices, food and drinks are expensive, including bottled water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True classics never go out of style, making Bally's Las Vegas the only choice for classic Vegas at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. And what could be more timeless than Mr. Las Vegas himself, Wayne Newton? In his original production, "Wayne Newton: Up Close and Personal," Newton sings crowd favorites as well as engages with the audience by answering questions, making for a truly extraordinary experience. Before the show, dining options at Bally's Las Vegas include BLT Steak, an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. BLT Steak is also the stage for the Sterling Brunch offered every Sunday where diners can enjoy the endless pours of Perrier-Jouët Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviar - the two pinnacles of the Las Vegas Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. If you're looking for a menu that's a little less traditional, SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas offers delicious cuisine from southeast Asia. Buca di Beppo serves up classic Italian cuisine family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. At Tequila Taqueria you'll experience the soul of Mexico while enjoying delightfully authentic Mexican dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel Las Vegas
- Ballys Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada
- Bally's Hotel Las Vegas