“Needed hotel near the hospital”

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown
Ranked #184 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Plainfield, IN
“Needed hotel near the hospital”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This hotel was just what we needed. My father-in-law was at the hospital across the street. This hotel was clean and the staff was extremely helpful. Our expectations of a hotel are very lofty. The Extended Stay met all of our needs. We admit that the carpeting in the room needed replaced and the hallway had a funky smell. However; the convenience, cleanliness of the room, and friendliness of the staff made our stay a very pleasant one. Thanks Extended Stay...especially Josh, for making this stay so nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service the staff provided to you during your stay, especially Josh. It is rewarding to hear that we mad your stay as comfortable as possible.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future. We wish your father-in-law our best!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is the second time my husband and I have stayed at this property. The manager, Ann and her incredible staff -- Ron, Johnny, Sandra, Hope and the others whom I don't know their names, are all the best at what they do! They are all professionals and do their jobs at helping you with a smile on their face and in their voice. Our air conditioner went out on a Sunday. They called Ron, the maintenance person at his home to drive into the hotel and fix it. Ron said he would be here at noon, after church. He was here right on time and fixed the A/C. He didn't complain and made us feel it was just fine. My husband has had surgery and they all ask me how he's doing. My husband and I recommend Extended Stay, midtown in Las Vegas ANY time you need a great place to stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Lannie - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the service the staff provided. It is rewarding to hear that we made your stay as comfortable as possible.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Excellent customer service and clean facility. There are many options in Las Vegas and for the money you will not find a better hotel. I have travelled many times to Las Vegas and stayed at many hotels. By far this is the best hotel for the money spent. Also, the manager Ann is wonderful and because of her I will be referring other business partners to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay and will recommend our hotel to other business partners. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Grants Pass, Oregon
Reviewed May 7, 2013

All of the staff went out of their way to be helpful and kind, especially Johnny,Josh and Hope. The place was affordable, clean and pleasant. Across from Sunrise Hospital, it was convenient. They offered us a discount after finding out we had family in the hospital and changed the billing. Always a smile, which was appreciated.

1 Thank sandywyatt1
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that location across the street from the hospital was beneficial for you. Also that the excellent service of our staff was so appriciated. I have printed your survey and will share with all the staff. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 3, 2013

You cant beat this hotel for the price and location! Staff was very helpful and friendly. My room was just fine and everything was in good working order. The grounds are well kept and there is plenty of parking. If you are on a budget or would like to spend your $ on other things in LV, you would be hard pressed to find a better bang for your buck.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank michael j
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Michael - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and the hotel overall. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Grants Pass, Oregon
Reviewed April 21, 2013

For the past several years, I've stayed here 2-3X per year whenever I come to town to visit my Mom. The rooms are consistently comfortable, clean, and complete, and the staff are consistently friendly and helpful. My last stay in April was particularly excellent. I was here for a week, this time to help my Mom with a medical emergency. The staff, especially Johnny, were very flexible and compassionate with changes I had to make. They made a difficult time less stressful, and my room truly felt like a home away from home.

1 Thank Teresa S
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My daughter had a stay at Homestead Suites when she had to have surgery for my 1 year-old grandson. There was a mix-up with the hospital and therefore, changed all plans. She ended up being short on funds and was terribly frantic. The baby crying and not sure what was going on either was quite upset.

Angeline at the front desk was such a big help and didn't even complain about the baby crying and waited on my daughter patiently. She then helped me via the phone several times with recommendations on where to get my daughter food and was very calm and understanding and willing to go the extra mile to make sure my daughter's needs were met and that she could get a good nights rest prior to the surgery.

Angeline, which I hope that is correct, you are the BOMB! and I can tell that you enjoy your job and are very much appreciated, at the least, by our family.. I am writing this review in hopes that your boss will see it and commend you on the great job you are doing. I have been in the customer service work for all my life and know when someone is sincere and that this could not have been an isolated act of kindness. Keep up the good work. And, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you. The Meadows and The Price Family

Room Tip: Let the front desk know and I am sure they will be able to give great recommendations, expeciall if...