“Value for Money at a Location near Convention Center” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown
Ranked #164 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
STUDIO CITY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very nice and quiet hotel off the vegas strip that is pet friendly. will stay here again. staff was fantastic when we asked for 2 extra pillows, they had them to us in minutes. clean, love it that there are many nearby stores and minutes from the vegas strip but without all the usual traffic and noise.

Room Tip: very quiet and pet friendly
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

It was a very nice hotel!! The staff answered all my question with a smile!! I would recommend to anyone that has to stay n that area!!!! Thank you kindly to the staff;for Ms.Evita was a friendly face that helped us upon check in!!! :-)

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great and positive review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Homestead Studio Suites Midtown. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I spent two weeks here while apartment/condo hunting Angie helped out during our Check-In Process. She basically gave us the play by play of this place. She was very informative and helpful. I just wished they had better WIFI. You can't really complain about WIFI when you get premium Showtime channels in your room/suite though. So It kinda makes up for it. Also the COMPLIMENTARY Breakfast was a plus also. Thanks once again ANGIE and the FRIENDLY STAFF at Homestead!

-James W.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Thank you for a great stay. Julie was very informative and efficient in handling my phone reservations, and Johnny was extremely welcoming and friendly at the front desk. He answered all my inquiries about amenities and shopping options in the neighborhood. The room was clean and spacious and as described on their website. The kitchenette with stovetop and full-size refrigerator saved me time and money, as did the complimentary grab and go breakfast. I especially liked the towel exchange service, free wi-fi, and onsite 24/7 laundry facilities. My overall experience during a one week stay was perfect and I will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our staff was friendly and accommodating.Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Goodyear, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed here for a three a day volleyball tournament at the convention center. The hotel was close to the convention center. The staff was polite and the rooms were clean. The hotel was quiet. Having the kitchen in the room was a great money saver and a convenience. The breakfast in the lobby was good as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Stephanie H
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our survey.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable.We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly at mdt@extendedstay.com.
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

In January this year my husband and I spent 2 weeks in this hotel. We had stayed in numerous Extended Stay (before it went bankrupt) and knew what to expect incl. the rather minimalist equipped kitchens. However the equipment in this hotel was even below that standard. When I asked for soup spoons and a salad bowl and a better frying pan, a lady by the name of Julie (?) (she said she is the manager) accompanied us to the room to "show us that all we need is there!" When I insisted to have at least soup spoons she let me know in no uncertain terms that the equipment in this kitchen is exactly to Extended Stay standards and suggested that I go to the Thrift or Dollar store nearby to buy what I need. Next morning we asked for 2 additional pillows which she refused to provide saying there are no spare ones, though the hotel was far from full. I must say the aggressive, arrogant and unpleasant approach towards clients of this lady goes beyond anything we have encountered in all our world travels.

I wish however to add that the kindness of the personnel at reception (all times of the day) as well as the service rendered by the room maid have largely compensated the unprofessionalism of the manager.

We would however not stay in this hotel again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 42worldtraveler
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. I invite you to contact me at mdt@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.