Went to Vegas on vacation and husband ended up in hospital. Hospital recommended hotel because it is across the street. It was a sold out night but somehow Johnny came through for me and checked me into a room. He was very professional and empathetic to my situation.
Rooms was nice and comfy. Smelled clean. Comfortable beds and very nice flat screen TV.
We will definitely come back and stay at this hotel when hubby is able to travel just to show our appreciation to the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern studio styled accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and separate workspace; 1.5 miles from the Strip. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Las Vegas - Midtown Hotel Las Vegas
- Homestead Suites Las Vegas
- Homestead Las Vegas
- Homestead Studio Suites Midtown
- Las Vegas Homestead Suites