1,127 results
All reviews bowling alley golf course view off the strip summerlin area movie theater angel park tivoli village oyster bar red rock canyon floor to ceiling windows two sinks room was large resort fee table games players card slot machines sports book
Reviewed January 23, 2016

My wife and I have stayed at the Suncoast 8 or 9 times over the last 5 or 6 years. This last time we were surprised to see the new furniture. We have always enjoyed the large room, but particularly the large bath areas with double sinks. It's a great place if you are a golfer with 3 courses adjoining the hotel. The hotel reminds me of the strip hotels from the 70's -- everything close at hand and friendly staff. I had a lot of fun telling the boxman (box-women?) on the crap table tales from the past on the strip -- and the joke the pit boss told me at the blackjack table. Meals are always great if you treat the local waitress' right. Looking forward to return.

Room Tip: Golfers should ask for a golf course view
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2016

This hotel is a 15 to 20 min drive from the strip. But it is nice to be away from all the people. This hotel has a beautiful view of the Red Canyon. It is only 7 Miles away from the canyon and the hiking is fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for first timers. We had so much fun here. Staff were fantastic no matter what part of the hotel/casino we were in. Would definitely go back to this hotel/casino again. Restaurants inside were also good right from the Buffett to the full serve

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at the Suncoast on numerous occasions-always in January when we are in town for SHOT Show. I just wish the pool was open-though it is winter for the locals, it is 30-50 degrees warmer than home when we are there. Otherwise we have never had a bad experience and the staff if superb.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2016

Made reservations over the telephone and there were a few mishaps that had to be fixed with two follow up telephone calls. The first one was the date....no big deal; But the second one was their room requirement, it is the Boyd Hotels policy that even booking a "Non Smoking Room" it may not be honored. My wife is very allergic to cigarette smoke and requires a room that is free of cigarette, pipe, cigar smoke. This was not was not mentioned to me when I made the reservation, I only noticed it after getting the conformation from them. I canceled my reservation since I was not going to have a room guaranteed as a "Non Smoking Room", there is no way I am going to have my wife going to the emergency room. Boyd's gaming has a very poor business model that needs to be looked at by a very senior management person or their board of directors.

Room Tip: If you are a non smoker or very sensitive to tobacco smoke stay away from Boyd's Hotels and Casinos
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple