Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$112
TrumpHotels.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$200
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$127
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$146
$129
Aria.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$195
$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$66
Paris Las Vegas
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
SignatureMGMGrand
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$25
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $44/night.

1,082 results
All reviewsbowling alleygolf course viewmovie theateroff the stripsummerlin areaangel parktivoli villageoyster barred rock canyonfloor to ceiling windowsthe mexican restaurantroom was largetwo sinksprime ribtable gamesresort feevideo poker
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Rooms are very good with safes, frigs, safes, and coffee makers. Casino is small compared to strip standards. They have one of the best bingos in the city. We stay here every year. Pros: Very good rooms, movie theater, arcade, bowling alley, pool, good restaurants, and friendly staff. Cons: The location.
I read other reviews about it being outdated, awful rooms, etc.....This isn't true at all. I wouldn't come here if that was the case nor would I recommend it.
If you want a very good room with a low price; this is it.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank JoeA336
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

This casino has terrible air handlers and awlful rooms. Looks like they haven't changed the carpet or the fixtures since the 90s.

Stay at the Red Rock instead. It was booked solid or that's where we would have stayed.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Leonavalleydonna
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Digital Marketing Manager at Suncoast Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your comments, and we do use all comments and concerns as a tool to improve.

Suncoast Hotel Management

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Checked into the hotel not knowing how long I would need the room. I was quoted one room price, and charged a different price. The increase was 65%. I don't usually call when things like this happen. I was told the manager would be in the next day and review, I never received a call. I have stayed at this hotel on more than one occasion but will not stay there again. Besides either dishonesty or a misunderstanding, I wasn't even given the respect of a returned phone call.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Michael C
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We just spent one week in a sumptuous 1500 s. f. Suite on the top(10th) floor of this resort, set at the edge of the Red Rock Mountains, on a beautiful golf course in the lovely suburb of Summerlin. One need never leave the hotel as it has it all.....a 20 movie theatre, spa and salon, many great restaurants. But the star of this hotel is the suites on the top floor. They are huge with a wet bar. Dining room. Living room. Huge marble bath with Roman tub for me and enormous marble walkin shower for my husband. The cleaning staff is the best in Las Vegas. The mega hotels just can't do the job properly, but this hotel does. Added to this is the beautiful town of Summerlin itself....loaded with great restaurants and shopping and a much nicer clientele than seen down on the Strip. To drive to the strip for shows takes only 10 minutes, but the beauty of being in the mountains, with wondrous air and open spaces, just makes Summerlin an obvious choice over the mindless tourists walking up and down the Strip. My only complaint is there should be a separate entrance for the suites in order to avoid the cigarette smoke, so prevalent in the Casino (as in all of them). So if you are looking to relax in Vegas but still be close to the shows, I highly recommend this Resort.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Cleopatra561
Reviewed September 20, 2012

So, the cocktail waitresses wear a uniform that my wife thought was distracting me a bit too much, but I loved it. The atmosphere is completely different than the casinos downtown. Much quieter and laid back for sure. There is a bowling alley and arcade upstairs - both are top notch. I did a little gambling and the service was great. Though I found it much less expensive to just buy my drinks at the bar and play bowling and video games. We did not stay in the hotel here so I cannot comment on that but the amenities were great!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family