“Horrible, hostile customer service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Town and Country Manor III
Ranked #226 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 10, 2013

They treated my disabled mom who is under many medications with hostility at the office. She could have a heart-attack at the moment and I'm going to bring her to the hospital. Whatever the situation, the business can handle irate customers without the hostility. I've been an employee myself. I know people can be difficult. But they were very quick with the hostility telling us to leave with no refund, and they "don't want to see your face in this office!". Racial slur was exchanged, even from an employee at the office.

The issue was that they gave us a wheelchair room as my mother is recognized disabled by the government. When she wondered why there were no cabinets, she called the office -- they accused her of being a liar about her disability and hanged-up, resulting in the incident at the office.

The place itself is ridden with mold. It is winter, so I do not see any cockroaches but nearly every other review vouches for it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Dale K

Reviewed September 15, 2013

So very rude, terrible customer service!!!
Trash on the stairs outdated room, filthy carpet & floor, cock roaches.
Threatening & scary people who look like gang members haunt the stairways & area, & won't let you pass to go up the stiars.
No offence but its like a all black population.
Im white & they all stare at you

This makes the sportsman royal manor look like the hilton.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!
If you choose not to listen too me & you think you want to stay here READ THE CONTACT THROUGHLY because it says that "you are granting management the ability to enter the suite at anytime to inspect the premises" they have a key that will unlock your deadbolt & can go in at any time.
Please do NOT stay here

Stayed: September 2013
8  Thank ohhally
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I wasted my money for one week and it's my first day here and it suck. If you want to deal with cockroaches and have non-working appliances and have bedbugs, then this place is for you. Seriously do no stay here ever!!!! Yuck!!!! I am leaving tomorrow and will find another place. I recommend Crestwood suites on las vegas Blvd and warmsprings rd. Worst place and absolutely the worst customer service in Las Vegas! !

• Stayed: July 2012
10  Thank Andyg20292
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Please read the reviews before you stay. We were in Vegas visiting falling and we drove by this place town and country manor 3 and there sign said special $149. So we decided to check it out they showed us a room and it looked nice se we went ahead and rented it for 7days (big mistake) we started unpacking and as soon as we finished I decided to make us something to eat as soon as opened the drawer to put our utensils away a group of roach came running out then they ran under the rug I pulled the rug up to try and kill them when we saw a nest under there then we started looking around and we noticed they were everywhere behind the fridge in the restroom on the walls and even in the furniture dressers it was disgusiting we couldn't stand being anymore time in that room we needed to take our stuff out before it got roach infested so we drove 2 blocks down and had to rent a room for the night which cost us an additional $50 dollars. But well worth not having to sleep with roaches. Next morning went to front desk to try and get a refund and they gave me a bogus story of how they don't carry cash in the office and how they can't return money that has already been deposited. Please please don't stay here horrible place .. Also when I went to the store that same night two prostitutes approached my husband and offered him service.. How disgusting place very dirty and not a family health place. Please when you see this place keep driving... Take it from me experience talks. Also customer service is useless

Room Tip: Try anything else except this place...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
12  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed March 3, 2012

An absolute flea ridden hotel, should be avoided at all cost. Manager really unhelpful, couldn't have cared less about the experience. JUST AVOID!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Su333
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I had to move out quickly so i looked for a cheap place. That's exactly what I got. Roaches and bed bugs under the kitchen sink and stove.At night they were on the kitchen counters and in the bathtub and bathroom sink.
The toitlet was clogged and had a foul smell. I asked to switch to another room after 2 nights of this since i had already paid for 2 weeks they moved me to another building . Same issues more roaches and bedbugs. The frigerator kept runing all nite and didnt keep things cold.
The tiles in the bathroom were loose and bugs hide under the sink and come out at night when you turn on the light.
save your money and sleep on a park bench- its cleaner. For over $200 a week i expected less roaches and a working fridge. I aksed for a partial refund since i only stayed 4 nihgts total and paid for 14. they refused... I let them keep the money it wasnt worth the roaches.

The only thing good was the staff was friendly and fast food was nearby.

Room Tip: dont choose a room. run as fast as you can in the other direction and be careful the roaches dont go...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
10  Thank coffeetime51
Reviewed August 24, 2011

this place was AWFUL!!!!! the management stinks, rebeka was rude and i don't understand how she even has a job!!!!! your staff at the front was rude, the bed bugs were awful, just infested. tried to change my room and rebekah stated i couldn't and wouldn;t get any mone back. I don't understand why she is still working

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business