“Quaint with really great dishes”

DJT @ Trump Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
DJT @ Trump Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #371 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Blvd South
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We got in to Vegas after 7pm and were staying at the Trump so this place made sense to try the first night. We were not dissappointed!. My sushi tuna was on point and I loved the slow braised short ribs.delicious! Loved the private dining booths around the walls. Fun for an imtimate evening(close the curtain?). Enjoyed the Trump Winery wines for Virginia (we have been to wine country there and will go back to check his vineyard out! Mr Trump-can you get us in for a private tour?.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The night we checked in, we chose to have dinner at DJT. We were seated in a curtained booth, which is one of the best features about this restaurant. It creates an atmosphere of quiet intimacy in a busy hotel.

Unfortunately, the food was nothing special and unlike the rest of the hotel, where the staff is exceptional, we were underwhelmed by our server, who was young, immature and borderline unprofessional.

Dinner with drinks and dessert was just under $100 per person. We didn't eat here again over the four days we were on the property.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The food was below par for a 5 star hotel. Eat somewhere else - but sleep at the hotel. The breakfast buffet is a definite miss - compared with other LV hotels this was more like the free breakfast at a Hampton Inn.

2  Thank SeattlePJS
Reviewed August 26, 2013

For being a Las Vegas restaurant in the Trump International Hotel, I expected more. I had 3 encounters at this restaurant during my stay. The first was lunch, and I ordered the sliders. After the waitress walked away, I realized that she didn't ask me how I would like the meat cooked. That being said, the sliders came out well done, and not medium-rare as I would have preferred. The truffle fries that came with the sliders were not bad. The two others in my group ordered the tuna tataki and side salads. Both thought that theirs were decent.

The other two times I visited were for breakfast, and I got the orders to go. I ordered the American breakfast--over easy eggs, wheat toast, home fries (very good! Came with this tangy red sauce), and chicken sausage. I appreciated that they gave non-pork sausage options.

Due to our first lunch encounter, we did not dine here for dinner, although they did offer a $35 3 course meal.

1  Thank Melisa C
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We ate here while at hotel. Happy hour 3 course meal excellent value. Superb steak, great chicken. Starters interesting (beets and salad) and good ice cream and cheesecake for dessert. Attentive service. Opulent atmosphere, although lighting a little dim. Kids well catered for.

1  Thank Vickers55