Book In Advance
Tours from Awesome Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Awesome Adventures
from $168.99
from $179.99
from $335.99
More Info
All reviews eldorado canyon atv tour sevier river white water rafting big rock mining town great guide great fun zip lining recommend this trip interesting facts dropped off a lot of fun atvs trail blast ride
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The gold mine tour was great. We enjoyed the ATV ride, but this ride is for inexperienced riders - very, very tame.

Date of experience: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Christine W, Front Office Manager at Awesome Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for your review, we are happy you enjoyed the ATV Tour in Eldorado Canyon. Our goal is to provide all guests with a safe and enjoyable off road experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time riding an ATV. If you are a beginner rider, I would highly AVOID this tour. I was in a group with a few folks that have ridden ATVs before and a couple who haven't. The tour guides called me a slow rider multiple times when I was following the other riders at four ATV distance, like the waiver we signed specified to do. Apparently that was just a suggestion for legal reasons. I was not driving any slower than the other beginner riders. Realizing I was the butt to some joke, I even offered to ride at the end of the group so everyone could ride faster and that just made things worse for me. One of the tour guides called me a "a sucky rider" when we stopped for a break while the other proceeded to call me out in front of the whole group and nickname me "Speedy" for my slow driving. The rest of the "experienced" riders continued to call me that nickname for the next 2 hours. If you're an experienced rider, you will probably enjoy this tour. The gold mines were cool to see and the tour guides did have some good knowledge about the mines. But I wouldn't recommend this atv tour to anyone I know. Although, if you enjoy paying $200 to be chastised and bullied for 7 hours, this tour is made for you.

Date of experience: December 2018
3  Thank preeyap88
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

We were picked up on time by our guide Sherman. He was such a breath of fresh air. He is very knowledgeable on the area, has a wonderful personality, delivers the information in a fun and engaging manner. The atv's were well kept, ran great, and had speed. Sherman is serious about safety, and I truly appreciated that. Lunch was nice, we sat in the loft area in a restored barn, overlooking the valley. For those who are looking for some adventure, serenity, look no further. My husband and I will be using awesome adventures again. Thank you Sherman for making our 15th wedding anniversary awesome.

Date of experience: November 2018
AnitaS5537, Manager at Awesome Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!! Awesome Adventures greatly appreciates it. Yes Sherman is an awesome guide!!.. We look forward to your next visit with us!!!!

Reviewed November 9, 2018

Our guide Sherman was awesome, from the time he picked us up(on schedule) until he dropped us off! He kept us informed and entertained the entire time. The atv ride was great and just the right length with the right amount of breaks. Sherman also made the mine tour informative and enertaining. My husband, son and myself had a great time from beginning to end!

Date of experience: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AnitaS5537, Manager at Awesome Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy you and your family enjoyed your adventure. Sherman really loves making his guest happy.

Reviewed November 9, 2018

Awesome time! Sherman & Mike were great! Everyone had a blast! Would highly recommend tour! Great time of year (October) to do this excursion.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Yes Sherman & Mike enjoy giving our guest a great time.