“Just DO IT!!”

and up
El Dorado Canyon and Gold Mine Trip
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awesome Adventures offers the best Las Vegas Tours at the best prices: ATVs, Horses, Kayaks, Grand Canyon Tours, Gold Mine Tours, Custom Events, Ziplines, Rappelling, Ropes Course, and more.We offer Eldorado Canyon ATV,and Kayak Tours that include a walking tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Nevada.Visit our website to see all the great Las Vegas and Utah Adventures we offer! Awesome Adventures also offers exciting tours in Central Utah including River Trips, Ziplines, Ropes Courses, ATV Rentals on the Paiute ATV Trail, and more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 6, 2013

What an awesome adventure! I booked the Chopper flight into the grand canyon and the kayaking and gold mine add on. It was great! The chopper pilot and our guide on the ground really knew how to make the natural beauty of Las Vegas really sparkle. I would do it again! Certainly a must for anyone traveling to Vegas. I had my 10 year old daughter with me and if anyone asks her what she liked best about our 4 1/2 week trip around California she talks about this! It must have been a special day for her if it out ranks Disneyland!

All reviews
"great sense of humor"
"own pace"
"interesting facts"

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I booked the El Dorado ATV tour, and it lived up to all the hype. It was amazing. Ed was a brilliant tour guide. Incredibly knowledgeable and pointing out every minor detail along our trip. We had beginners, we had mid range experience (me) and we had experts, and all had a blast, the tour was very well catered for all expertise levels. The gold mine tour at the end was the icing on the cake of a wonderful day.
I enjoyed it so much I booked the Valley of Fire tour for the following week. Unfortunately, my partner and I ate some dodgy sushi the night before the tour and were incredibly sick, we had to cancel fully expecting to lose the entire fee. Much to my pleasant surprise all we had to pay was a 10% fee and the rest got refunded. A very kind gesture on behalf of Awesome Adventures! Will be doing that tour when I return to Vegas!!

3  Thank BradFraser
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and son went out today and had a blast! The guides were wonderful and really wanted to make sure they had a good experience. The customer service at this company was amazing! When you are on a limited time budget for your vacation, you really need a company you can trust that will do what they say. This is that company! They were able to add us on at the last minute when another company dropped the ball. I was so impressed with the service given! This is the company to use when traveling in Las Vegas!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I'd never been on an ATV before so this was a hell of an experience. The guides were great and kept us safe and entertained. There was a delay in getting all the vehicles to the site so they took us up on the zipline while we waited. We also got to spend a half hour walking around in the Valley of Fire to take in the views.

The ATV riding itself was awesome. We were able to split into groups based on experience which was great as there was no pressure to do anything you didn't feel comfortable doing.

1  Thank DaveRuckley
See more reviews
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Booked the ATV ride near Valley of Fire for myself and my girlfriend. I believe this is one of two, maybe three different locations they have for the ATV's. What a great time. We are both experienced riders and were somewhat skeptical of the fun we would have. Couldn't have been any more wrong. Trails were fun, tour guides were great and it didn't matter what your skill level was, everyone made it through and had a great time doing it. After leaving the trail ride which lasted 2 hours + we headed back to the Las Vegas area through the Valley of Fire State Park as stated in our tour description. Our tour guide asked if we wished to hike a trail to which everyone agreed. A++++! I love riding ATV's and having fun but this topped it all. Our guide took some extra time and took us off of the beaten path through the hills for some rock climbing on our way to some pretty awesome views. Afterwards we were all carried back to where we were picked up and dropped off. Great way to kill a day OUTSIDE of Vegas.

1  Thank Adam C