“A must do whilst in Vegas.”
Review of Awesome Adventures

$335.99*
Overnight Sunset at the Grand Canyon West Rim Self Drive Package
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awesome Adventures offers the best Las Vegas Tours at the best prices: ATVs, Horses, Kayaks, Grand Canyon Tours, Gold Mine Tours, Custom Events, Ziplines, Rappelling, Ropes Course, and more.We offer Eldorado Canyon ATV,and Kayak Tours that include a walking tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Nevada.Visit our website to see all the great Las Vegas and Utah Adventures we offer! Awesome Adventures also offers exciting tours in Central Utah including River Trips, Ziplines, Ropes Courses, ATV Rentals on the Paiute ATV Trail, and more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I booked the El Dorado ATV tour, and it lived up to all the hype. It was amazing. Ed was a brilliant tour guide. Incredibly knowledgeable and pointing out every minor detail along our trip. We had beginners, we had mid range experience (me) and we had experts, and all had a blast, the tour was very well catered for all expertise levels. The gold mine tour at the end was the icing on the cake of a wonderful day.
I enjoyed it so much I booked the Valley of Fire tour for the following week. Unfortunately, my partner and I ate some dodgy sushi the night before the tour and were incredibly sick, we had to cancel fully expecting to lose the entire fee. Much to my pleasant surprise all we had to pay was a 10% fee and the rest got refunded. A very kind gesture on behalf of Awesome Adventures! Will be doing that tour when I return to Vegas!!

3  Thank BradFraser

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and son went out today and had a blast! The guides were wonderful and really wanted to make sure they had a good experience. The customer service at this company was amazing! When you are on a limited time budget for your vacation, you really need a company you can trust that will do what they say. This is that company! They were able to add us on at the last minute when another company dropped the ball. I was so impressed with the service given! This is the company to use when traveling in Las Vegas!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I'd never been on an ATV before so this was a hell of an experience. The guides were great and kept us safe and entertained. There was a delay in getting all the vehicles to the site so they took us up on the zipline while we waited. We also got to spend a half hour walking around in the Valley of Fire to take in the views.

The ATV riding itself was awesome. We were able to split into groups based on experience which was great as there was no pressure to do anything you didn't feel comfortable doing.

1  Thank DaveRuckley
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Booked the ATV ride near Valley of Fire for myself and my girlfriend. I believe this is one of two, maybe three different locations they have for the ATV's. What a great time. We are both experienced riders and were somewhat skeptical of the fun we would have. Couldn't have been any more wrong. Trails were fun, tour guides were great and it didn't matter what your skill level was, everyone made it through and had a great time doing it. After leaving the trail ride which lasted 2 hours + we headed back to the Las Vegas area through the Valley of Fire State Park as stated in our tour description. Our tour guide asked if we wished to hike a trail to which everyone agreed. A++++! I love riding ATV's and having fun but this topped it all. Our guide took some extra time and took us off of the beaten path through the hills for some rock climbing on our way to some pretty awesome views. Afterwards we were all carried back to where we were picked up and dropped off. Great way to kill a day OUTSIDE of Vegas.

1  Thank Adam C
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We booked the the rappelling tour with Awesome Adventure and, not only was it a great way to escape the excesses of the Strip, but the Valley of Fire should be a 'must see' for anyone visiting Las Vegas - the striking colours of the rock and the contrasting plants and sky are amazingly beautiful and just a short drive away. The rappelling itself was a great way to experience the environment, climbing to the top of a rocky outcrop and rewarded with spectacular views before descending a few 100 feet to the desert floor. Our instructors, Skyler and Tyler were friendly, knowledgable and informative. They showed a great deal of paitience and expertise so we felt safe and reassured - great for anyone who might feel a little bit nervous about the descent! We managed to fit in 3 rappels in the time slot and the guides provided plenty of water plus a packed sandwich lunch back at the base. On our return, our driver detoured to view some ancient Indian petroglyphs and some other interesting and scenic areas of the state park - in all, great value for money. This tour is well worth the short drive out of Las Vegas (handy pick up from most of the big hotels) and will be a very memorable experience to return home with.

2  Thank B0nitajane