Freed's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 97 Bakeries in Las Vegas
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A wonderful family owned bakery and cake shop residing in the Wedding/Entertainment/Food/Pastry Capital of the world! Come check us out!
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Freeds Bakery did not disappoint. No only did our cake look great, it tasted unbelievably good with the cake being fresh. The store even opened on July 4, a holiday, just to accomodate our wedding. The customer service was superb and they even delivered to a restaurant where we had our wedding reception.

If you are in Vegas and need a great baker for a wedding, bday, etc. You must pick Freed's!

PS: They also made special birthday cupcakes for a friend's 40th birthday that were equally as delicious.

1  Thank Liz L
FreedsBakery, Owner at Freed's Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Hi Liz, thanks so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review! We're ecstatic to hear you had such an awesome experience, we'll hope to see you the next time you're in Vegas! A belated congratulations! : )

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had our wedding in Las Vegas in June 2012. Being from Australia, I couldn't go around the bakeries and taste samples, so I had to go on the reviews on this site. And I wasn’t disappointed!

Freed’s produced the most divine wedding cake - Vegas themed with three different, massively indulgent, tiers - based on my email specifications. The only negative is that I put on a good 3kg that day (was well worth it though). I couldn’t recommend this bakery more highly for a special event.

2  Thank jacqwd
FreedsBakery, Owner at Freed's Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review! A very belated congratulations, glad to hear the cake was such a hit! (Sorry for the extra 3kg addition : ) We hope to see you someday back in Vegas!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I recently ordered a cake from Freed's for my sister's 21st. She was spending her birthday in Vegas and although I couldn't be there I wanted to make sure she had a special day. I emailed a number of bakeries in Vegas and Freed's was one of they only bakeries to even reply. I was organising the whole cake and delivery process from Australia and Freed's was amazing! They were very patient and professional and went out of their way to ensure my sister got her cake. They were prompt and helpful with their emails and the delivery guy even went out of his way and changed his drop offs so that he could deliver the cake at a new time and agreed to speak to the bell boys and get them to hold it when my sister wasn't free to pick it up. I obviously didn't get to taste the cake but I've been told it was delicious:)

1  Thank Danni A
FreedsBakery, Owner at Freed's Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thanks so much for the awesome review Danni! Glad to hear the cake was a hit, we appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your sister's 21st birthday! Hopefully you can make it to Vegas sometime soon and try some Freed's treats! : )

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Some friends/family and I from the UK went to Vegas for my fiance's 40th Birthday. I wanted to surprise him with a cake. I contacted Freed's and Janie B was amazing. She helped me out, and trying to sort a cake in the USA from the UK and try and keep it a secret is really hard. She was really helpful and got it sorted for me.

THE CAKE - Oh my goodness, THE best cake I have ever tasted!!! It was to die for. Lemon sponge with bavarian cream......melt in your mouth!! I would definitely recommend using Freed's to anyone who need a cake in Vegas!

Thanks Freed's, you rock!!

1  Thank Ruth G
FreedsBakery, Owner at Freed's Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Hi Ruth, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! Glad to hear the cake was a hit, we appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your fiance's 40th birthday! Awesome photos as well! : ) Thanks again!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have been wanting to go to Freed's for a long time, but it's a little bit of a drive from the strip. We have always put it off for that reason. This vacation we committed to going no matter what and we are so glad we did! They had a large variety of single slices of cake to choose from, as well as brownies, tiramisu, napoleons, and at least a dozen kinds of cookies. I had the red velvet cake, it was super moist and the frosting wasn't too sweet, it was perfect! Everyone else in our party enjoyed their desserts as well. I ended up taking a box of cookies to go, all were very good.
We will be back to Freed's every time we are in Vegas now, it's worth the short drive!

1  Thank MandyGandy
FreedsBakery, Owner at Freed's Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thanks so much for making us a part of your Vegas Vacation! Glad to hear it was worth the drive : ) and that you enjoyed all the treats! We'll look forward to seeing the next time you make a trip out our way!

Been to Freed's Bakery? Share your experiences!