All reviewsrooftop poolfire pitoff the stripfree breakfasttoilet and sinkwestgate hotelmonorail stationyogurtthe breakfast areaparadise roadfridge and microwavesofa beddesk areabusiness travelerfree weightsstarbucks coffeetrade show
Reviewed December 5, 2017

I've stayed here every other year for a trade show across the street. Nice, modern suites with separate shower room and toilet room. Little efficiency kitchen has fridge and microwave. Good free breakfast with wide variety of choices.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Mark1206, thank you for the great review. We are happy you love our well appointed accommodations and our wonderful amenities. Please continue to make us your hotel of choice and we look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.

Best,

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Awesome hotel! Really good pool with whirlpool. Very nice staff, clean room, bartender Karen awesome! If you have Marriott rewards you get a decent discount on food and drinks - breakfast hours and food is good

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
TeamConcord, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Liz R.,

We are so pleased you had an excellent stay at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center! Thanks for taking the time to post this wonderful review and for sharing it with future guests. We couldn't be more pleased to read how much you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you back to our area!

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

LOVE this place. No stink. No slots. No glitter. Just a beautifully appointed room, good food, great service, polite and helpful staff, decent people as clientele. As a woman on a business trip in Las Vegas for a trade show, I was so grateful this place was recommended to me, but I really was sorry my family wasn’t with me. It was a completely other side to the awful hype I associate with Las Vegas. Wouldn’t even know I was there, except to look out the window. But the hospitality was excellent. These are clearly people who know what they are doing and the room was just one of the nicest I have stayed in, without being pretentious. Just exactly what I needed!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank KatrinkaSD
Reviewed November 21, 2017

So, there is a go-Kart track outside the hotel--not sure if this has always been the case but the noise from racing starts at 8a and goes on all day. We are talking loud car revving as well as PA system announcing of the races. Hot water was a problem on two of the days. I booked as part of a convention group with"on peak" which had its own set of issues---but at least made it so I didn't have to pay the $25 parking--even though staff kept warning me about the charge and I had to keep reminding them that it didn't apply to me. Bathrooms were very dark! One day it looked like the maid service had stopped midway through---toiletries scattered over counter and no wash cloths--but the other days were fine. Beautiful pool on the roof with nice view. Breakfast was nice and coffee was wonderful. Very big spacious room and convenient to the convention center but not much else.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank amyaacc
TeamConcord, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear amyaacc, thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us. While it sounds like you enjoyed our hotel and accommodations, the outside noise seemed to detract a bit. We are so sorry and would love to have you back again and we are dedicated to finding you a quieter room location next time. Thanks again for being our guest and we hope to see you soon!

Best,

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

One morning with no hot water; I got "sorry, it's probably already fixed." One day with no housekeeping in spite of the fact that I spoke with housekeeping at 6pm; I got "we can put 500 points on your account."

Well, I can let my company not to book thirty-four rooms here next year. Maybe they'll do that. Certainly I won't be back. It's behavior like this that keeps me a Hilton customer. I don't think I need this confirmation anymore.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
TeamConcord, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear dajaho,

It was disheartening to read that we did not live up to our usual standards, and we're truly sorry your stay was less than satisfactory. We are taking appropriate steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We hope you will accept our apologies and consider giving us another chance to show you the outstanding service that we typically provide.