All reviewsrooftop poolfire pitoff the stripfree breakfasttoilet and sinkwestgate hotelmonorail stationyogurtthe breakfast areaparadise roadfridge and microwavesofa beddesk areabusiness travelerfree weightsstarbucks coffeetrade show
Reviewed November 21, 2017

So, there is a go-Kart track outside the hotel--not sure if this has always been the case but the noise from racing starts at 8a and goes on all day. We are talking loud car revving as well as PA system announcing of the races. Hot water was a problem on two of the days. I booked as part of a convention group with"on peak" which had its own set of issues---but at least made it so I didn't have to pay the $25 parking--even though staff kept warning me about the charge and I had to keep reminding them that it didn't apply to me. Bathrooms were very dark! One day it looked like the maid service had stopped midway through---toiletries scattered over counter and no wash cloths--but the other days were fine. Beautiful pool on the roof with nice view. Breakfast was nice and coffee was wonderful. Very big spacious room and convenient to the convention center but not much else.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank amyaacc
TeamConcord, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear amyaacc, thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us. While it sounds like you enjoyed our hotel and accommodations, the outside noise seemed to detract a bit. We are so sorry and would love to have you back again and we are dedicated to finding you a quieter room location next time. Thanks again for being our guest and we hope to see you soon!

Best,

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

One morning with no hot water; I got "sorry, it's probably already fixed." One day with no housekeeping in spite of the fact that I spoke with housekeeping at 6pm; I got "we can put 500 points on your account."

Well, I can let my company not to book thirty-four rooms here next year. Maybe they'll do that. Certainly I won't be back. It's behavior like this that keeps me a Hilton customer. I don't think I need this confirmation anymore.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
TeamConcord, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear dajaho,

It was disheartening to read that we did not live up to our usual standards, and we're truly sorry your stay was less than satisfactory. We are taking appropriate steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We hope you will accept our apologies and consider giving us another chance to show you the outstanding service that we typically provide.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I am Marriott Gold and I choose their properties over other brands for their usually well-trained staff. However, this was our first stay at a SpringHill Suites. My wife and I stayed at this property for two nights ( November 10-12th) in room 2204. I had used a Marriott Visa free night certificate for one of the nights. Based on our experience, we would not return.

PROS:
1) Breakfast buffet similar to what you would get at a Residence Inn with a nice seating area and friendly breakfast staff.

2) We actually liked the split bathroom set up in the room. The toilet is in one small room with a sink. Along the same wall is the room with the shower and vanity sink.

CONS:

1) This room was the darkest, most poorly lit hotel/motel room we ever remember staying in. As our room had a northern exposure, it was even dark during the day. As you can see from the picture attached, we had to unplug the small desk lamp and place it on a tray so that we could read while on the sofa. In order to read the thermostat, I had to use my cellphone flashlight. It felt like we were staying in a cave. When we told the clerk at checkout about how cave-like the room was, she told us that our room should have come with a large stand alone lamp next to the sofa. When I showed her the attached picture showing no such lamp, she said she would be sure and let someone know. Good news for future occupants of 2204 but that did nothing to address our concern and she did not seem particularly interested that we were unhappy with our stay.

2) Poorly trained staff. Assuming that our room usually would have come with a large stand alone lamp near the sofa, someone from the hotel must have taken the lamp out and did not replace it. The staff then either did not report the room's condition to the front desk or they did report the room's condition to the front desk and the front desk employee decided to give us that room anyways. Either way, this coupled with our experience at checkout reflects a poorly trained staff and a poor attitude toward customer service.

3) $25 per day parking charge for guests.

Next time we will stay again at the Residence Inn at the Hughes Center.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
TeamConcord, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear Kenneth_from_Cal,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for letting us know about your experience. We truly care about delivering excellent service to all of our guests, and we are sorry for the issues you encountered. Your feedback has been shared with every department involved so we can better serve our guests. We are working hard to deliver the type of hospitality that you should always expect from us, and we hope you will consider giving us another chance on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

This was the best place we stayed for 11 days for SEMA and the staff was so nice. They new our names by the second day and the breakfast was excellent. We would definitely go back. Family friendly and good for business.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Great staff in the restaurant and front desk. Emily at the bar and the other Emily at the desk were prime examples of hospitality.

Housekeeping on the other hand could approve a bit, I found hair in the bathroom shower and folded among the towels.

Excluding the bathroom the rest was amazing and would stay again

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
TeamConcord, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear April V.,

Thank you for sharing your gracious comments about the outstanding service you received from Emily at the bar and Emily at our front desk! Both ladies have a great passion for providing outstanding hospitality, so we are pleased to share your wonderful comments with them. We do, however, apologize for the minor issues with housekeeping. We will be sure to share your feedback with the housekeeping director! Thanks for being our guest. We look forward to your next stay at the SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center!